I'm Glad You're Happy

After everyone has some time to finish with their reunions, they all camp out together, bandaging their wounds before they all head out to travel back to their homes. While everyone is sitting around and talking about the different battles they had, Candy walks up to Crime Sorciere, smiling brightly. “They all look at her curiously as she speaks to them, “I bring good news. I’ve spoken with Queen Hisui, and she and I agree that you’ve all earned your freedom. From this day forward, you will no longer be wanted criminals. Instead, you will be free wizards.” They all stare at her in complete shock, not fully believing her words. Jellal stands up, his eyes wide with surprise, “Are you sure? We’ve done nothing to earn this reward! We’ve committed many sins in the past, and are fully prepared to dedicate our lives to making amends.” Candy chuckles, shaking her head. “Jellal, you’ve all fought with your lives to save not only Ishgar, but the world as well. You’re all more than deserving of freedom. You’ve all spent your lives chained to one thing after the other. Be free from those chains or any need to make amends, and live your lives happily. That’s all Queen Hisui and I expect of you. You have other people who want nothing more than to live happily with you, so please, go make them happy.” She gives a pointed look to Jellal, Sorano, and Eric. Jellal forbade himself from loving Erza because of his past, and how he has to make amends. Sorano’s big secret is that she’s Yukino’s older sister, and she never thought she was worthy of being Yukino’s sister before, so she pushed her away. Eric is in fact secretly in love with Kinana from Fairy Tail, and Candy is VERY aware of this. She wants to see them all happy, and with their loved ones. Richard’s younger brother is actually an old friend of Erza’s and hopefully, he’ll be able to reunite with his little brother soon. Until then, he’s content with traveling with his friends. Jellal looks off into the distance, and Candy knows who he’s looking at. She pats his shoulder, “Go get that girl, Jellal. You both deserve a happy ending.” He nods, and shocks everyone by hugging Candy tightly before he runs off towards Erza. Candy laughs at his excitement, and it’s like he’s a little boy on christmas morning. Candy winks at the others and walks off to go be with her own family. She looks over in Jellal and Erza’s direction, and sees Jellal dragging Erza to a separate and private place to talk, and she giggles happily. She gets an idea, and knows that her first job as Queen needs to be playing matchmaker. It’s about damn time these people got together! She sneaks over to Natsu and Lucy, and when Happy sees her she puts her finger over her mouth, shushing him. He catches on quickly, and nods his head, going behind Natsu as Candy goes behind Lucy. The two push Natsu and Lucy together at the same time, resulting in them accidentally kissing. To say they’re both flustered is an understatement. Lucy and Natsu both turn around, annoyed and blushing like crazy, shouting at Candy and Happy, both of whom are laughing their asses off. Natsu calms down, and sighs, frustrated. He then grabs Lucy’s hand and rolls his eyes, “Fine. Come here, Lucy.” She looks confused as he pulls her in and kisses her, Candy and Happy shouting out happily. “FINALLY!!!” Candy giggles mischievously as she wanders away slowly, allowing that to play out as they wish. She backs into someone, and when she turns around she sees Laxus standing there with his arms crossed, giving her a suspicious look. “What are you up to?” He asks, and she giggles, pointing at Natsu and Lucy. He widens his eyes in shock, and laughs, “Damn! I didn’t know he had it in him!” Candy chuckles and nods her head, “Mhmm. It’s all thanks to me.” He shakes his head, rolling his eyes as he walks away, still laughing. Cana and Evergreen walk over, standing on either side of her as they see Natsu and Lucy talking quietly over there, both of them blushing like crazy. “Nice going, Candy.” Cana says, and Evergreen raises an eyebrow, “Honestly. Took them way too long to admit it.” Candy and Cana give her a look that says, ‘really?’. She looks at them confused, and Candy explains, “Says the girl who’s still in denial about being head over heels for Elfman.” She immediately covers Candy’s mouth, “Shut up, Candy! I’ll tell him, just not now.” Candy chuckles, gently pushing Evergreen’s hand away. “Okay, if you say so. But if you don’t, I’ll take matters into my own hands.” She nods her head, “I know.” Candy and Cana laugh at her embarrassment, and they all hear a little girl’s voice, “Mamma!!” Candy snaps her head in the direction of the voice and sees Marty holding Lily-Rose not too far away. Candy smiles brightly as Marty puts Lily-Rose down so she can run to her mother, Candy kneeling down with her arms open wide. Lily-Rose runs into her mothers arms, giggling happily. Candy laughs happily, picking her daughter up and hugging her tightly. Those around the two watch in happiness upon seeing the reunion, and Sting and Rogue walk over smiling brightly. Candy hands Lily-Rose to Rogue, who is just as overjoyed to see she’s alright as Candy is. Sting lets the two reunite with her, hugging Candy as Rogue laughs with his daughter. The three of them all know now that nothing will get in the way of their happiness anymore. Lily-Rose can grow up safely, enjoying life without any worry about war or battles.