The Plan

We're currently destroying another dark guild, a very weak dark guild. It's not that hard to take these guilds down, which is actually kind of worrisome. They try to resist, but they ultimately all go down in the end. They laughed at us when we first approached them, which ultimately pissed all of us off. Freed attacked the man in front of us, throwing him further into the guild where the rest of that man's guildmates are watching. "You laughed at us didn't you? Big mistake." Freed says intimidatingly. "If you're looking for a fight you got one!" One of the guild members shouts at us as the rest of them all join in with him. A few of them charge at us with their weapons, when Evergreen says, "To think that a pack of rats would have the audacity to mock members of a proper guild." She reaches up to her glasses and moves them down below her eyes. "What is the world coming to?" Her eyes glow yellow and the men charging at us all turn to stone. The guild members then get pissed and one of them shouts, "You'll pay for that!" They all start coming at us with different attacks while we remain where we are. I immediately use the ice part of my magic and freeze half of the men charging at us. Bickslow then takes his chance to shine, "Come on babies! Let's Party!!" His 'babies' reveal themselves from behind him, all shouting high pitched 'yeahs' and take out the men while Bickslow laughs. Freed speaks up interrupting his joy, "I think that's enough Bickslow." This causes him to turn towards Freed, "What?! You mean we're done already?" "Let's not waste our time with these weaklings. I don't know why they even bothered to form a guild." Bickslow, still smiling, counters, "But we can't leave just yet. My little babies are lookin' to have more fun!" The little dolls all gather around his face when he says that, all simultaneously saying, "More fun, more fun." Freed still calmly says, "Be patient. I assure you they'll see plenty of action soon enough." He then moves his right hand in front of his face to move some of his hair away, which shows off his green guildmark that sits on the back of his hand. I then speak up for the first time, "So we're going through with Laxus' plan?" When I say this, I move to turn to the right to face the rest of the legion. I'm wearing a royal blue loose shirt that hangs off one shoulder with black leggings that have see through material on the outside of my calves. When I turn, it shows my dark blue guild mark on my left calf to the dark guild next to us. "I suppose it's about time." Evergreen says, removing her fan from her face, which reveals her green guildmark on her right breast. Bickslow speaks up next, "You better not be jerking my chain, 'cuz I've been waiting for this. My babies too, haha." He sticks his tongue out, which reveals his black guildmark on his tongue.

The men in the dark guild start to speak up now. "Who the heck are these guys? There's only four of 'em, how could they take out our whole guild like that?" Another one speaks up, "Hold on! That's the Thunder Legion! Some of Fairy Tail’s best, and Laxus' personal guards!"

Third POV:

Somewhere not too far away, Laxus sits on a cliff overlooking Magnolia. "Hahaha! The Thunder Legion will be back soon. Looks like my time has finally come. Your little fairies are going to eat eachother alive. You hear that old man? Your era's about to come to an end!"

-----------Two days later-----------

Candy's POV:

The plan is underway. It starts with the Miss Fairy Tail contest that Evergreen and I will interrupt. Juvia is up right now, a girl who recently joined the guild. She did another swim suit. "That's just so not original. Does no one have any class?" Evergreen says to me quietly. I have to agree the swimsuit is kinda basic. Mira goes on next, and while everyone is hoping to see what she poses in on Sorcerer Weekly, she shatters their hopes and dreams by transforming her face into Happy's face, then a few others that just don't do her looks any justice. Utterly Hilarious. Erza then goes on next. She requips into a goth-loli outfit, which honestly looks adorable on her. Next is Levy, who's just adorable. Next is Bisca, and honestly, if I was gay, I'd be simping horribly. Next is Lucy, which means Evergreen is about to interrupt. Lucy takes out some pom-poms and says, "Me and my celestial spirits are gonna do a cheer for you guys." Which everyone immediately loves. Until Evergreen speaks up, "Entry number eight. I am the very definition of 'fairy'. Not to mention the very definition of beauty." Yeah, I've tried to tone down her pride, but as someone who is also very prideful, it didn't work. "And the only woman here who embodies everything men desire, therefore the winner is, Me. The lovely Evergreen. Now for the second place runner up. The only woman strong enough to take down every pitiful man here." That's my cue. I don't fully agree with her insulting way of wording it but she's not wrong. She continues as I walk out. "Not to mention she's exactly the kind of woman who will definitely grow to be more beautiful than anyone believes. So, the second place runner up is Candy Bane. Now, this idiodic contest can end!" I'm now fully visible next to Evergreen on the stage, wearing a royal blue dress with a slip down the right leg, which shows off the lightning bolt I have there. Everyone looks at the both of us in shock. Most of the guild members look at me in confusion as to why I'm interrupting the contest, which I don't usually do. "Woah, they're back?" Gray mutters. Elfman next to him says, "Then Laxus must be here too." He carries anger in his voice, which makes me defensive. Master Makarov just looks nervous.