Dragons vs. Dragon vs. Men

Sting POV:
Thanks to the horses, we were able to get there very quickly, and I lead Bickslow past the Sabertooth guild hall. He looks confused, wondering where we’re going. “So, where exactly is Lily-Rose?” “One of the ladies in our guild has an old, hidden bunker. All of the townspeople and children from the guild are being protected in there, as a safety precaution. That’s where she is.” He nods, looking slightly impressed by that. We make it deeper into the forest, and I pull on one of the vines hanging from a nearby tree, and the ground drops into these stairs that go underground. We both head down there, and at first, we don’t see anyone in there. I panic for a second, worried, but a familiar high pitched and happy voice calls out, “Daddy!!” I turn to my right and see Lily-Rose running up to me happily, and all my muscles relax, breathing out a sigh of relief as I kneel down, hugging her. “Thank God.” Marty, the woman who owns the bunker walks out from around the corner, smiling at me. “Glad to see you’re alive, although you look like you’ve been through a lot in these last few days. Does your arrival here mean what we all hope it means?” She gives me a hopeful smile as the others who were hidden in the walls all come out into the open, also looking at me hopefully. I sigh, shaking my head. “No, the war isn’t over yet. An enemy found out about Lily-Rose’s existence, and we couldn’t just ignore it. I had to come back here and make sure she was okay.” She looks disappointed, but smiles anyway. “I understand. Don’t worry, she’s okay. We all are. She misses her parents, but she’s perfectly safe.” I nod, picking Lily-Rose up and kissing her temple. “Where’s Mommy?” She asks, and I sigh, “She’s still fighting the bad guys, Rose. Don’t worry, you’ll see mommy soon.” She looks sad, and leans her head on my shoulder. I wish I could stay with her for the rest of the war, but I can’t leave Candy and Rogue out there alone. I need to help them fight that bastard. I place her down on the ground, and ask her to go play with her friends, and she runs off to some of the other kids nearby. I stand up, and am about to speak to Bickslow and Marty about what we’re going to do next when everything suddenly goes black, and I feel myself in a completely different place. What? What’s going on?!

Candy’s POV (Five minutes earlier):
Acnologia sends a large magic attack my way, but I dodge it easily, and run in his direction, landing a few fire punches on his face. He staggers back, and wipes his face as he charges at me again. He barely misses me again, and his attack causes a small gash to emerge on my arm, catching me off guard. When I’m not looking, he lands a large attack on me, sending me backwards into a rock. I kneel down on the ground, the winds knocked out of me for a moment from the impact. I stand up, glaring at him. This is going to go on for a while….I just hope it won’t be as long as last time. He suddenly has a look of realization on his face, and smirks, laughing. “Hahaha! The Black Wizard has fallen!” I gasp, widening my eyes in shock. Fallen? As in, he was defeated? Or….is it possible that Mavis found a way to finally kill him? “Finally, it’s just down to you and me, Candy!! Who will emerge triumphant?!” I let out a huff of air, already tired of this. I’m glad Zeref can finally have some closure and that he’s no longer a threat to this world, but I don’t have time to celebrate right now. Acnologia starts glowing, catching me off guard, and so do I. “What’s happening?!” I ask, shocked as I look down at my glowing hands. He chuckles, “This is now a fight between the dragons left in this world. This is not a fight that this world can handle. So, I will make things easier on myself, and separate my human self from my dragon self. This will be a fun little game. If you and your dragons can defeat me as a human, my dragon body will no longer lay waste to this world you call home.” What?! Suddenly, we both appear in some weird place. A large, galaxy world, and the floor beneath us is made of crystals. I’m currently in a crystal, towering above him. He smirks up at me, and turns around, facing the others he brought in here with us. I look ahead of me and see Sting, Rogue, Cobra, Laxus, Wendy, and Gajeel also in crystals, unconscious. Natsu is standing down there, right in front of Acnologia, not yet in a crystal. He looks around at all of us, confused. I try to get out of the crystal holding me here, but nothing I try works. Until, I suddenly hear three familiar voices in my head. “I love you, Mommy!!” That’s Lily-Rose! “You’re awesome, Candy!! That oversized black hole of a dragon doesn’t stand a chance against ya!!” “I think so, too!” Lector and Frosch! I smile, closing my eyes as I remember the moment they all said those words to me. The first time Lily-Rose told me she loved me, Rogue was crying the most out of all three of us. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I hear the crystals holding the other dragon slayers suddenly crack, breaking as they all land on the ground behind Natsu, speaking of how they were able to get out because they heard the voices of their loved ones. I smile to myself, and hear the others notice me, and Acnologia chuckles, “Here’s the deal! If you can all defeat me here, your precious Queen will live. If not, too bad.” The others all get defensive, and slightly worried, glaring at Acnologia. But I know Cobra can hear my thoughts as I internally laugh at Acnologia’s words. He smirks, “Heh, you sure about that, bucko?”