The Fairy and the Wizard

I hear someone suddenly burst through the front door of our house, and look over to see Gajeel, Levy, Lily, Laxus, and the Thunder Legion looking at me with wide eyes, Levy and Evergreen literally looking like they’re insane. “Where is the baby?!” Evergreen shouts, and I laugh at their antics. Rogue walks into the kitchen where I am, and chuckles upon noticing everyone that’s here. “Hang on. I’ll go get her.” I say, holding up a finger to them. I walk into the bedroom and see Sting holding Lily-Rose, making funny faces at her and making her laugh. Ugh, he’s so adorable as a father! I walk further into the room, going up to stand next to him. He notices me, smiling down at me, “Hey Princess.” “Hey, guess who’s here?” He smirks, “I can smell them all from here. Evergreen is kind of loud as well.” I giggle, and he hands Lily-Rose over to me, the two of us walking out into the kitchen to introduce her to everyone. Sting walks in front of me, furthering the suspense. He smiles at everyone when they turn their heads in our direction, “Meet Lily-Rose.” He steps aside, and I smile at everyone as they all widen their eyes at the ADORABLE baby in my arms. Levy and Evergreen walk up first, already in love with her. “Oh my gosh! She’s so precious!!” Levy says happily, and Evergreen holds her hand out to Lily-Rose, the tiny girl wrapping her small fingers around one of Evergreen’s fingers. “Aw, she’s so adorable!” Lily-Rose suddenly smiles widely up at Evergreen, making a few noises of joy. Evergreen immediately snaps her head at me, “Can I steal her?!” Sting, Rogue and I all shout at the same time, “NO!!” The others in the room laugh as Evergreen sulks, and I turn to Lily, who’s in his battle form, fully able to hold her. “Do you want to hold her?” Lily looks hesitant, but he nods his head. I walk over to him, gently handing her over to him, and he immediately melts when she smiles up at him. “Wow…….she’s so small.” He mutters, and I chuckle at his surprise, muttering to myself, “Didn’t feel that small two weeks ago.” Sting and Rogue hear me and laugh surprisingly at my words, making me laugh. Freed walks over to me, “I don’t want to make this awkward, but I’m incredibly curious, who’s the father? Him, or him?” He points at both Sting and Rogue. I roll my eyes, “Well, biologically we think she’s Sting’s. She has the same eyes as him, but she has Rogue’s habit of brooding when she doesn’t get her way. So she might be both of theirs.” Rogue gives me an offended look, “Hey! I don’t brood when I don’t get my way!” I roll my eyes and Sting smirks at him, “Yes you do. You’ve been doing it since we were kids.” Rogue scoffs and walks over to the kitchen, obviously offended that he’s been called out. “See? There he goes.” He flips me off, and I burst out laughing, along with the others. Lily hands Lily-Rose to Laxus, who’s clearly eager to hold her. Laxus laughs breathlessly, “She reminds me of you, Candy. When we first met you, you were this adorable little girl with the biggest attitude ever.” I chuckle, remembering how I used to act back then. “Yeah, I guess there was a little bite to my bark back then.” Bickslow snorts, “A little? Jeez, sometimes I wondered if you hated us.” I roll my eyes at his words, “No, I never hated you.” He nods his head, laughing. When he talks, I notice the Fairy Tail guild mark is still on his tongue, and sigh slightly, remembering what Master Makarov told me when he first disbanded the guild. He hasn’t tried to contact me, and I haven’t gone to see what’s in the basement of the guild hall yet. I’ve been too busy with Lily-Rose, and Sting and Rogue would freak out if I even walked across the house by myself. I couldn’t possible travel to Magnolia then, but maybe I can in a couple more weeks. I turn to Levy, Gajeel, and Lily, who all went to work for the new magic council after the guild disbanded. The new council is run by four of the most powerful wizard saints in Ishgar, and thank god it is. Jura is one of the four, and they’re not constantly targeting guilds anymore for being reckless, and instead, they’re focusing on finding Makarov and rebuilding the things that Tartaros destroyed. “Have you guys had any leads on Makarov?” Levy shakes her head, looking at the ground sadly, “No. We haven’t. It’s like he just completely vanished. We even tried to get Hibiki’s archive magic on it, but he couldn’t find him either.” I nod my head, and Gajeel gives me a confused look, “We have had some people say they saw Makarov here, in Gazania. Why was he here?” I keep my cool as Sting speaks up, “Makarov came by the guild hall to say goodbye to Candy.” Laxus gives me a questioning look, “Did he tell you why he disbanded the guild?” I shake my head no, “No, he didn’t. He just told me that he had to disband Fairy Tail, but not why he did it.” Laxus doesn’t look convinced, but nods his head anyway, dropping the subject.