Mom

The next day, I’m in the infirmary at Fairy Tail with Sting and Rogue as we wait for Ms. Porlyusica to bring the results back to us on whether or not I’m actually pregnant. The Thunder Legion, as well as Natsu’s team, and Master Makarov are also in the room. Yukino, Rufus, Olga, and Lector and Frosch are currently completing the job we were going to go on. Ms. Porlyusica comes back into the room, and we all hold our breath as she says, “I’m not sure if it’s good or bad news, but it came back positive. You are in fact pregnant.” I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding, and Sting and Rogue smile excitedly. I smile brightly at Ms. Porlyusica, “We’re going to view this as a good thing. Thank you!” I turn and hug Sting happily, him laughing with me. When I pull out of the hug with Sting, I immediately go to hug Rogue. Master Makarov smiles up at me, “I’m happy for you, child. But for now, I expect you to take things safely. No risk taking. Are we clear?” I roll my eyes, nodding at his question. “Don’t worry Master. I’m not in Fairy Tail anymore so I won’t be taking any risks at all.” He chuckles and the others in Fairy Tail look offended. “I take high offense to that, missy.” Evergreen glares at me, and I chuckle at her words. Lucy is the first to ask the question on the tip of everyone’s tongue, “What do you have planned for names?” I chuckle, and turn to Rogue. He nods head and I look up at them all, “Well, if it’s a girl, Lily-Rose. After Lily and Rosie.” They all smile happily, “Lily would love that!” Erza says, and I continue, “And for the boy, we were thinking, Laxus.” Laxus widens his eyes at me and looks like he can’t breathe. “Me?” I chuckle at his words, “Yeah. We want to name him after the big softie who brought me to Fairy Tail in the first place.” Laxus coughs, and clears his throat. He’s trying to keep himself from crying, you can tell. I get up from where I’m sitting and go over to hug him, shocking him. He chuckles and hugs me back, “Jeez kiddo. Why do you always find ways to make me cry in front of everyone?” Everyone laughs at his words, and I shrug my shoulders, “Just keeping it real, Laxus.” He chuckles again and we pull out of the hug. All of the girls in the room suddenly attack me in a group hug, causing me and the other girls to fall on the hospital bed right behind me, making the others in the room laugh happily at my scream. “Guys! What are you doing?!” I shout, laughing. “We’re just showing you how happy we are for you, that’s all.” Lucy says, and I giggle at her words. Sting then gets up, “Alright ladies, please don’t squish her to death.” The girls groan at his words and they all get up, and Rogue pulls me by the hands to stand next to him as he wraps his arms around my waist. I chuckle at his and Sting’s overprotectiveness, and give Evergreen a look that says, ‘Save me now!’.

That night, we get back to the hotel and Lector and Frosch won’t stop hugging me. “Guys, this is super adorable and everything, but I need to go to bed.” Lector grunts, “So kick Sting and Rogue out of the bed for a night. You need someone to keep the baby from getting hurt!” “I think so too!” I giggle at their words, and Sting and Rogue roll their eyes at Lector’s words, annoyed. They’re all becoming a lot more possessive now that I’m pregnant, it’s honestly adorable. But it does mean that they’re all more irritable with other people now, including each other. Lector and Frosch finally let go of me and I climb into bed, this time, Sting wrapping his arms around me from behind, and me facing Rogue. Sting holds his hands gently on my stomach, chuckling as Rogue does the same, placing his hands around Sting’s. Rogue smiles to himself, “Honestly, I never thought I’d get the chance to be this happy….at any point in my life. But then, here comes Candy Bane….carrying either my child or Sting’s, it doesn’t matter to me. All I know is that I get to father that child, and that’s enough.” He looks in my eyes lovingly, and I giggle happily at his words. Sting chuckles at his words, “Yes, she really knows how to lighten people’s worlds, doesn’t she?” I blush as he says this, looking down at where their hands are. I honestly can’t think of anything to say right now, and I don’t need to. They both know that I love them, and they both know that I am happy that I’m bearing their child. DNA doesn’t matter to me, they’ll both be like fathers to the child no matter what.