Ever After High pt 3

Start from the beginning

"How is he even doing that?!"

"There are knights that would kill for those abs."

"But that large stitch...I wonder where he got it?"

"Yeah, an injury like that would kill a normal man."

"I heard these people were pirates, but they don't act like it..."

"Yeah, they aren't really causing trouble."

"I guess there are all sorts of pirates..."

--------
Apple looks around town and finds Luffy and Yukiko at the forest near a garden.

Luffy was dozing off with his head on Yukiko's lap, and for once, he's letting Pachi use his hat as a bed.

She smiles as Luffy has a peaceful look on his face, weaving her hand through his hair, making him sigh in happiness.

Apple sighs dreamily as she views the lovely scene. The two may be pirates but right now, they looked like the picture perfect example of a fairytale couple.

"Luffy, Yukiko. I've been looking for you two." She said getting their attention.

"Oh, Apple. What brings you here?" Yukiko asked as she saw Raven as well.

"Well, I wanted to asked something too." Raven asked as Yukiko let her continue.

"Well, you guys say you're pirates but, you guys don't seem to be terrifying."

Yukiko smiled. "We get that a lot. But you would be surprised. Luffy's actually beaten a lot of big-name pirates and corrupt marines back home, and a lot of them were ruthless.

One was Arlong, a vicious fishman pirate determined the rule the East Blue Sea with an iron fist.

Crocodile, he set up a revolution that would have taking the King's life if Luffy didn't intervene.

Then there was Enel, an arrogant man with a God complex, with no regard for innocent lives.

Also Lucci of CP 9, a ruthless Government agent that followed dark justice, even if it meaning killing civilians.

Then Gekko Moria, he robbed people's shadows to use for his zombie army.

Also Doflamingo, a fallen Celestial Dragon who had one of his henchmen turn people into toys and framed the real king to take over his kingdom for 10 years.

Then there was Katakuri, the right hand of the Big Mom pirates, and strongest of her many children, she attempted to have me marry him by force.

And lately, we teamed up to beat Kaido, the tyrant of Wano, and Big Mom herself, she could steal the souls of others to use for her power." Yukiko explained.

"What?! Really?!" Apple was surprised. "Is your government really that bad?"

"It was. You see, my Pokémon actually came from Luffy's world, but something happened to make them go into hiding, and they had to create their own world. It turns out, I had to help the Legendary Pokémon return to fix things and they were the original Gods of that world.

When the truth of that got out after the Fall of MarineFord and the Destruction of Mariejoa, rebellions skyrocketed. In response, the Government kicked the Celestial Dragons out of power, forbade slavery, and any corrupt marine was to be arrested. The government focuses more on the people than royals now." Yukiko said. "The others follow him as he's allowing them to fulfill their dreams."

Raven was surprised but impressed because while it sounded like Yukiko was following a destiny, she was doing it on her own terms while still finding love. And Luffy, while he was a warrior beating down bad guys, he still had a bounty, but he didn't care at all. As if he was proud of it. Plus he said he wanted to be King of the Pirates because it would make him the freeist man in the world.

Apple really didn't know what to think or say. She really hoped that she could have them see they can fulfill their destinies, but she can see that they were happy with their current lives because they had each other.

Then she thought of something....

She heard from Headmaster that if people didn't live up to their stories, their Fairy tales would cease to exist. But when Mr Nimble mentioned the story in class, it seemed that people still know of the story.

Could that mean what Headmaster said was wrong?
------------
Meanwhile, Dutchess was wondering the forest in anger of being rejected by a foreigner, she kicked a rock into a certain lake.

The rock floated down.

And a crack appeared in a seal.

A being began to wake up.

The lake bubbled getting Duchess' attention. She panicked as something rose from the lake.

A dark figure in menacing robes appeared.

"Kazuya....."
------------------
Things are getting tense....

Plz Comment!