With a curious eye, I kept a close look at what she was gonna do with it and much to my surprise, she placed the grass in her mouth and tasted it.

"What are you doing?" I looked at the older girl in disbelief but Mapi simply shrugged her shoulders and kept chewing on the grass.

"Tasting the grass." The blonde smirked.

"Yeah, nope. That's where I draw the line." I laughed and shook my head at my best friend.

Aitana's pov:

"Onita!" I yelled out once I saw my friend enter the field with her team. A squeal left the small girl's lips once she saw who had called out after her. Ona immediately rushed over and jumped into my arms.

"I've missed you!" The brunette chuckled into my arms.

"I've missed you too." I smiled and placed the girl down. "How have you been?"

"Good, good. You?" Ona asked me with her usual bright smile. I was right about to answer her when some of my teammates joined the two of us.

"Onita!" Alexia cheered with a smile and pulled the girl in a loving hug once she was close enough, causing the younger girl to laugh.

"I'm good." I smiled at the cute interaction between my captain and my friend.

Alexia and Ona exchanged a few greetings and words when I saw Ona's eyes wander over to Ellie a few times. That's when I remembered that the Catalonian was a huge fan of the American, causing a smirk to form on my lips.

"So Ona do you want me or Alexia to introduce you to Ellie?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows at the girl.

Alexia perked up at the mention of her girlfriend, smirking at the new found information that her friend turns out to be a fan of her girlfriend but Ona didn't know how to react. A small blush simply spread over her cheeks.

"I'm good, thanks." Ona glared my way.

"So you're a fan?" Alexia asked intrigued, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

"No." Ona weakly defended herself but a simple stare down from our captain caused her to change that statement right away."Okay, yes I am a fan."

"A fan? Chica, you're probably one of her biggest fans besides us." I laughed at her and threw her under the bus completely. "You watch all of her games and look at clips on the internet. All you do is talk about her.

Alexia found it very amusing that the young girl was such a fan and couldn't help but feel a sense of pride cruising through her vines. "Is that so?" Alexia smirked at the girl and with a mischievous smile, looked at me.

"Hey Ella!" Alexia yelled out at the girl who cluelessly looked up from the grass that she was patting with Mapi. The panic on Ona's face was very evident, causing me to snicker at the girl.

"Come here for a sec." She waved her girlfriend over and of course Ellie came rushing over.

Ellie's pov

"Yeah what's up?" I jogged over to my girlfriend with a goofy smile on my face.

Ale was standing around with Aitana and someone from the opposing team. At first I didn't recognize the girl but once I got closer I could make out who it was.

"Oh hey, you're Ona." I smiled at the girl who was standing in between my girlfriend and Aitana. "It's gonna be a hard game facing you. You've been killing it this season."

This took the girl by surprise. With a dumbfounded, shocked look on her face, did the girl look at me, rooted to her place. My gaze flickered between Ale and Aitana, not really sure what to do but both girls had a smirk on their faces.