To Alabasta!

As the crew traveled into the sea, the boys were celebrating having a new crewmember and Luffy decided to check on her crops.

They were still growing quite well, and they would be ready to harvest in a few hours.

---------

Chopper was now with her looking at the crops, and she was showing him berries that can be used with his medicine.

"These can help you with your medicine. Cheri berries can help with paralysis, chesto for sleep, pecha for poison..." The she-captain said as she showed the berries to Chopper. "I can teach you how to make medicine from them and how to grow them."

"Wow, sure!" Chopper smiled as he took down notes.

Then a pelican dives to the ship and delivers the paper.

As Luffy pays for it, it then stopped and asks if they are the person on the wanted poster.

With a nod, the bird gives a letter.

It was from her mom.

Luffy smiled as she always liked getting letters from her mom.

Reading it over, she learned that her mom had found six more people to be part of the Aristocrats of Evil. 

A female fashionista who had 99,000 people under her.

A male mathematics professor with 990 followers.

A male art historian with a secret network of 8,800,000 men and women.

A male judge with 1,000,000

A bounty hunter that possessed a Peculiar Devil Fruit power that allowed him to control his victims with his musical pipe.

And even an Emperor with 90,000,000 among his empire!

Add that all together, now her mom has 200,000,000 people under the Aristocrats of Evil, waaaaaaaaay more than the marines can dish out, and the same with the Yonko.

Luffy was impressed that mom found more people to help in their mission.

---------
"So, what is Alabasta?" Chopper asked.

" It's the country where v's fall the rules." Nami said.

" Except there's a guy named crocodile who's planning to take it over." Usopp added.

"He's also one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea." Sanji adds.

"Who are those guys?" Chopper asked.

"Pirates who are given authority by the World Government. While they are allowed to loot, the Government has them act as deterrents for other pirates." Luffy explained.

"Crocodile is considered a hero as he fights pirates who attack Alabasta. But he's really manipulating the Civil War to take over the country. Not even my father knows the truth." Vivi said.

"So we just have to go beat him up." Zoro said.

"In order to do that we have to get Baroque Works out of the way." Vivi explains as she details the organization.

"At the top is Crocodile, he's known as Mr. 0. Under him are 12 agents and one animal who receives his orders directly and operate as part of a pair with a female agent.

Mr. 1 is paired with Ms Doublefinger.

Mr 2 does not have a partner."

"Mr 3 was the Candle man and his partner was Miss Goldenweek." Luffy remembered.

"Right. Mr 4 has Miss Merry Christmas. I don't know anything about them though." Vivi continues.

"Mr 5 was the guy with the Bomb Bomb Fruit powers, and his partner Ms Valentine has Kilo Kilo powers, allowing her to change her weight whenever she wants." Nami adds.

"The Agents 1 to 5 are officer agents, they all have Devil Fruit powers and are only sent on important missions. 6 to 12 are the Frontier Agents, they have the job of fundraising for the organization." Vivi said.

"What about the otter and vulture I ran into?" Sanji asked.

"That was Mr 13 and Ms Friday. They are also known as the Unluckies. They are the agency's Punishment Squad, they take care of those who fail their missions. And there are more. The Officer Agents have 200 subordinates called Billions and 1,800 under the Frontier Agents called Millions. Together they make up the secret crime syndicate Baroque Works." Vivi finished.

"200 plus 1800 is....." Usopp figures...

"They have 2,000 people?!" Chopper freaked.

Luffy giggled.

That nothing compared to her mom's organization.

But by now the other agents may be heading for Alabasta.
-----------
(They met Bon Clay, except for Luffy as she had to write another letter to her mom. And already had a plan to detect who is their allies.)

"By the way, why did you giggle a bit back there?" Usopp asked.

"About Baroque Works have 2,000 people. Mom has waaaaay more under her employ and she just got six new members for the Aristocrats." Luffy said.

"Wait she did? Actually how is the Aristocrats of Evil organized?" Vivi asked.

"Pretty simple actually.

At the top is mom, or 'Monochrome/Empress'

Under her are 3 people with the roles of High Commanders, and they are only sent on the most crucial missions.

Z-High Commander. He has 30,000,000 people under his orders.

Joker-High Commander. He leads a circus troupe of only 10 people.

Makara-High Commander. She has a mere but strong 10,000
--
Next are the ones known as the Vices, each bearing the name of a sin. Most of them possess a Devil Fruit power. Jacqueline, Mistofelees, and Nectarine are the only Vices that operate with subordinates.

Viridia-Ira

Jacqueline-Luxuria. She has 5,000 subordinates.

Mistofelees-Advarita. He has 25,000 subordinates.

Nectarine-Gula. She has 10,000 employees.

Dutchess-Acedia

'Chameleon'-Invidia

?-Superbia
------
Then there are the Envoys, who act as informants.

Starlight Eight, Andrew
-----
The ones known as Hunters take direct orders from Lilianthe, and they even take orders to eliminate traitors.

Lin Ling, Kraven, Morishi, Adrian, Alastria

And we just added six more to the organization....
-----
Emily, a female fashionista who has 99,000 people under her.

Silarinus Atruliulus, A male mathematics professor with 990 followers.

Viktor, A  art historian with a secret network of 8,800,000 men and women.

Hawthorn, A male judge with 1,000,000

Adagio, A bounty hunter that possessed a Peculiar Devil Fruit power that allowed him to control his victims with his musical pipe.

Kastien Galelli, an Emperor with 90,000,000 among his empire!

Mom also has two branches under her orders......

One branch of agents, called the White Court, have 50,000 men, who pretend to be slavers to save people from the Celestial Dragons

The second branch is called the Black Court which has 70,000,000 men, who are double-agents stationed in various areas around the world.

Together they compose the organization of the Aristocrats of Evil." Luffy explained.

"Wait, add all those numbers up, it equals......." Sanji thought.

"They have 200,000,000 people?!?!" Usopp shouted.

"That's a whole lot more that what the Marines have at Marineford alone." Vivi commented.
--------
We will see Ace and Sabo in the next chapter soon!