Whiskey Peak and Reuniting with an old Friend!

At this point, Luffy understood why her mom and Crocus warned about the weather as it was snowing.

She was silently happy that she picked all her berries after they left Reverse Mountain.

Walking out with her Winter coat, she puffed a breath of air as she looked up at the sky. "Wish I had a fluffy coat like you, Eevee." Luffy said as her partner played in the snow with Glaceon.

During that time, Luffy had Alakazam out to check on Mr. 9 and Ms. Wedsnday.

As she passed the sleeping green haired swordsman, who was almost completely covered in snow she stopped and wrapped a thick woolly blanket over as much of his body as she could without waking him up.

"Behold!" Usopp moved over dramatically to the side and revealed the sculpture of a pretty woman lounging on a rock with the sunset behind her. It was an impressive creation and very beautiful to look at.

"A sculpture inspired by my soulful artwork, The Snow Queen!"

"Its very beautiful, Usopp." Luffy praised in amazement, noting it looked a bit like Kaya.

"AAAGH!" Nami exclaimed.

"What is it?" Luffy asked.

"TURN the ship around 180 degrees, now!" Nami yelled.

"What?! Why?!" Usopp asked.

"Did you forget.......?" Luffy asked looking nervous.

"Somehow the ship got turned around! We're going back the way we came! And I only took my eyes off the log pose for a second!!" Nami panicked.

Luffy quickly went into action, as she got Dragonite, Buzzwole, and Machamp to help.

From there, the ship went into chaos. Waves getting bigger, an Iceberg, fog. It looked like it wouldn't end.

------------------

Finally, it suddenly became as calm as a spring day, and everyone was sprawled out on the deck, tired out, except for Zoro, who was asleep the entire time. Then he suddenly woke up.

" I know it's a beautiful day, but shouldn't you guys be working? Hope we're sailing in the right direction." He said, not knowing he just angered the crew and guests. Even Luffy's Pokemon sent him a venomous glare. 'Why you...!'

"Alright, everybody, stay alert! Who knows what will happen next! My navigation skills are useless here, and now we know how dangerous the Grand line is!" Nami yelled.

A gloomy aura took place.

"You sure we'll be okay?" Usopp asked.

"Of course." Nami said.

"There's an island just up ahead." Luffy suddenly said from the deck. "But there's a thick fog around it."

It looked like an island of giant cactuses. But Luffy noticed that her Pokémon looked tense. Alakazam drifted to her and whispered something in her ear. 

.............

She decided to prepare. She went back to her PC and switched some around.

--------------------------

After the two mysterious people disappeared as well, Nami began to explain why they had to dock off on the island.

"We have to record the islands magnetic field with the log pose before we can move to the next Island now. The time it takes to log on another Island can vary. Some islands may take a few hours others could take days. For example, if there were a lot of monsters around we may have to stick around for a while." She said.