The Fall of Drum Kingdom and a Crew's Doctor

During her wait, Luffy and Eevee were awake as Sanji and Nami needed to be attended to for their well-being.

The raven took this time to look at her Pokémon, which consisted of Arcanine, Stoutland, Wyrdeer, Jynx, Eevee and Articuno.

Though a strange reindeer had a different way of hiding, watching them.

He was more focused on Wyrdeer who stood tall, mighty, and proud. He didn't look like any other reindeer he had seen.

Then Wyrdeer looked over at the odd reindeer and gave a friendly greeting.

That got Luffy's attention as she was feeding her Pokémon.

"Oh hello. Thank you again for helping out my friends. And it seems Wyrdeer has taken a liking to you." She smiled.

"Wyrdeer, is that his name? What kind of reindeer is he?" The odd reindeer said.

"He's a Wyrdeer, a unique species. There aren't many of them around these days due to few mountainous snowy terrains where they lived." Yukiko said. "Oh, I'm Luffy by the way. This is Eevee, Arcanine, Herdier, Blissey and Articuno."

"Eeve!"

"Bark!"

"Woof"

"Bliss."

"Scree scree!"

"Um, I'm Tony Tony Chopper." Chopper greeted but Bambi put him at ease with a gentle nudge.

--------------

Luffy decided to had Chopper lead her to the kitchen as she decided to make some Litwick Cocoa, Potato Chowder, and Ember Ginger Tea to warm up her friends.

She first went to check on Nami. Accompanying her was Eevee and Blissey.

"Hi, I see you're getting better." Luffy said as she saw her navigator awake, she gave Nami the Chowder.

Next thing she knew, Sanji ran after poor Chopper, leading to a wild chase.

"I see you have awoken," the old woman commented and chuckled, a witchy sound that went with her nose and nickname.

Luffy smiled as she looked over to the woman. "Thank you again, um..."

"I'm Kureha, but you may call me Doctorine. The secret of my youth?"

"No thanks, I didn't ask," Luffy said and looked at the woman who was smiling at her.

" I'm Luffy. You've met Nami as your female patient, and the one chasing Chopper was Sanji. Sorry about him."

"Don't think about it. I'm just surprised he has the energy to run at all," Doctorine said, placing her hand on her hip and grinning.

"He can be in a coma, put a girl within 10 feet, he'll roll over like a dog," Luffy said and laughed, Nami joining her and so did Doctorine.

"Ne, what is that Blue-nosed stuffed deer anyway?" Nami asked out of the blue. Luffy looked up to, curious herself.

"You wanna know, huh? His name's Chopper. And he's just a regular blue-nosed reindeer," Doctorine commented.

"But reindeer don't talk," Nami commented.

"There's one difference between him and any other reindeer," Doctorine said with a sad note in her voice. Luffy looked up at her, wondering what was so different about him.

"He ate the Hito-Hito no mi. He's a reindeer who's gained the abilities of a human. And I've pounded all of my medical skills into him."

Then Sanji and Chopper blew through again and Doctorine went after Sanji with swords she had materialized out of no where.