Filler Chapter: How WB crew learned of Luffy

This is set a year before Thatch was attacked by Blackbeard...

--------
There was a betting pool among the Whitebeard Pirates about their Second Division Commander’s sexual preferences or lack of.

Ace never showed any interest in women or man for that matter.

Even when the nurses chat with him he really didn't pay much attention as one continually tried to get his attention. She rarely even got a glance from him and it wouldn't last long.

The man seemed to never notice the flirtations of the men and women he came across.

It was a slow day on the Moby Dick, and Ace was just gazing up at the sky.

Just one more year left and Luffy would set out to sea with her Pokémon.

"Oi, Ace. You good?" Marco asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah."

"Got something on your mind?" Izo asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Lu."

That got them to pause.

"Lu?"

"Yeah, he means our little sister." Sabo said.

"Hm? You didn't tell us you had a sister." Thatch said.

"Yeah, she's not our sibling by blood, but we grew up together. Her name is Monkey D Luffika, but she prefers Luffy." Sabo clarified.

"Wait.......as in Monkey D Garp? Is she related to him?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, he's her grandpa. But her mom is more crazy..........she is Lillianthe Phantomhive." Ace said.

........

Other pirates on the ship nearby, including the nurses were surprised.

"Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh?!"

"Phantomhive?! I heard of her! She's feared by pirates for her cunning and guile. She's even said to have blackmailed corrupt marines into bankruptcy." Thatch said in shock.

"Wait. Wouldn't that mean your sister is a princess? Why would she want to be a pirate?" Jozu asked.

"Well, she had a love of traveling and adventure, that's why she wants to journey to the Grandline." Ace said.

"Yeah, but I would not worry about her remember? She's tough." Sabo said.

"Huh. How strong is she?" Haruta asked.

"Well, let me put it this way. She may be skinny, but neither Ace or I could beat her in a fight. And she barely needed her Devil Fruit to do it." Sabo said.

That surprised them.

"You mean there's another person besides pops you couldn't beat?" Namur asked.

"Hey, i got a few close calls..." Ace protested.

"If I recall, she was able to kick, flip, and throw your backside across the field. And then some. Remember when she finally perfected her sword strip technique? The one her mom used on Garp?" Sabo pointed out.

Ace just looked at Sabo with a deadpan look. "You wanna be the pot or the kettle?" He asked making Sabo blush.

"Kay, I walked into that one..."

The crew watched in silent surprise. These guys admitted that they had a sister that can make them look like child's play.

"Sword strip?" Izo asked.

"Yeah, her mom had a sword technique she used on male opponents......that is to cut up a man's clothes, leaving them in their boxers." Ace blushed as he remembered the first time Luffy did it on him.

"This ain't even counting the times she had her beasts help." Sabo said.

"Beasts?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, she can tame these amazing creatures and they all have powers that don't require a devil fruit. If I recall, one of them alone can level a mountain or even an entire bustling port." Sabo explained.

This silenced them.

It made them afraid yet curious of Luffy even more.

They were tempted to ask more, until another crewmember asked what she is like.

That started a mini rant of Luffy being sweet, smart, cute, clever, resourceful and so on.

Needless to say, these two guys were clearly sis-cons.

However, only Marco and Thatch could see in their eyes, it was not the kind of look a sibling gets when they talk of a sister......
-------
Plz comment