Enter Nami

It had been two days since Luffy, Eevee, and Zoro sailed off from Shells Town.

Luffy was just looking over her old scrapbook with Eevee as Zoro woke up from his morning nap.

"*Yawn* I see you're up, we at land yet?"

"No, it should be half a day from here though. The next port is Orange Town on that island." Luffy said, checking her upgraded Pokenav.

"Say Zoro, you were once a famous Bounty Hunter, didn't you always sail the sea go town to town to hunt Pirates?" she asked.

"I don't have any recollection for calling me a Bounty Hunter." then, he bends backward and stares at the sky.

"I set out to the open sea in search for just one man so I couldn't go back to my own Village, so I didn't have much of a choice but to hunt Pirates to make a living," Zoro explained.

"Oh, I get it...so you just lost, huh?" she said innocently, which caused Zoro to get up and stomp his foot in anger.

"You didn't have to put it like that!" before anything happened, the ship jerked because of Zoro's stomp, and Luffy's hat flew away, Luffy gasped in fright. Thankfully, Eevee caught it.

"Thanks, Eevee!" She snuggled her partner.

Then Luffy leaned over the ship to look at the water, when the unexpected happens.....

 A giant bird swooped in, took Luffy, and carried off.

...

...

...

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL?! GET BACK HERE YOU OVERGROWN BIRD BRAIN!" Zoro rows and rows as fast as he can to catch up with the bird, as Eevee panicked.

------------------------

Happy that she at least remembered to bring her belt, Luffy spotted the island up ahead, and hoped that Zoro and Eevee could catch up. 

But suddenly, a blast attacked the bird making Luffy fall to the ground. 

-------------------------

In Orange Town that once was a peaceful Town but it was wrecked and taken by Buggy's band of Pirates thus the civilians of this town has fled to the other side of the Island because they're too weak to stand up against these Pirate.

So things are quiet around here...well, not really, because a orange haired girl is running for her life, and three men of Buggy's Crew are trying to catch her with a wrathful expression, because she has just stolen the chart of the Grand Line from Captain Buggy.

"Give us that chart back or else!"

"We just stole it and now this girl stole it from us, she's gonna pay!"

"If we don't get that Chart back our Captain won't be too happy!"

"Yeah, he'll kill us with his Devil Fruit power..."

On top of the building, there is a tent with Buggy's flag on top and inside it is Captain Buggy hiding from plain sight and silently waiting for his Crew to return his Chart, but if you carefully you can clearly see he's seething.