Loguetown

----------
Finally they made it!

Loguetown, the City of the Beginning and the End

The sign above the gate read in neat letters; Loguetown. Nami was reading out of a little travel book she had brought from her home town.

" Every pirate who heads to the Grand Line always stops here to stock up on supplies. It has everything from food to weapons." read aloud the thief. Luffy was only half-listening. She was beyond excited. From what she heard from her mom and Shanks as a kid, this place was where Roger, the King of the Pirates, was born and executed.

Luffy took out a lot of money for her crew to use. 500,000,000 each.

"Alright, we'd better get ready for our journey. Usopp, you're in charge of getting equipment for the trip. We'll need travel items, new dishware, and gunpowder too. Anything else you can find as well."

"Right." Usopp said.

"Sanji, you'll stock up on food. Get the best ingredients if possible."

"Of course, Luffy-Chama!"

"Zoro, I know you'll be looking for a swordsmith. They should have a sword shop in town. I'll have Herdier with you."

"Whatever."

"Nami, you mind doing some shopping with me for new clothes? I also need to head for the gardening and boutique stores afterword too." Luffy explained.

"Sure!" Nami said.

"Oh right. No matter what guys, don't draw attention to yourselves. I heard from mom they have a tough Marine captain stationed here." She said getting their attention. "He's known as  Captain Smoker, a trained soldier from Marine Headquarters. Any pirate that crossed his path has been caught and executed. They even said he has Devil Fruit powers. We just need the equipment for the Grand Line. Once you got everything, head back to Merry immediately so we can set off faster." Luffy said as they quickly hid their pirate flags.

She then had Eevee stay on the ship as she would be recognized from the poster.

Luffy also changed her wardrobe to her summer style outfit, which consisted of a Lavender Blouse, blue daisy dukes, and black converse sneakers.
------------
After Finding a clothing store, Luffy looked through the items.

So far she bought:
Felt hat: black, white
Red Fedora
Ruffled Camisole: pink, Aqua, Yellow, blue, red, green 
Ruffled Tank Top: black, pink, purple, white, red, blue
Striped Tank Top: black, pink, blue
Midriff Halter Top: Aqua
Short Parka: Red
Ribbon Smock Top: pink, red, Aqua, purple
Denim miniskirt: x 3 blue
Skinny jeans: Aqua, white, black
Accented jeans: white, blue, black, red, yellow
Pleated skirt: red blue white
Tiered satin skirt: white, red, purple
Frilly dress: red, pink
Little black dress
Sparkly Bolero Dress
Tights: black, white, pink, purple
Black boots
White high tops
Artificial flower pins
V neck tee: red, blue, black, white, orange, pink, purple
Halter top: red, blue, black, pink, purple, white
Flower print Tank
7 colors of Pleated shorts
7 colors of Capri shorts
10 gem barrettes
10 flower barrettes
9 colored satin headbands
3 pairs of pumps
4 pairs of outdoor shoes
Hiking boots
4 colored leather palm gloves

Next on her list was gardening items.

Luffy decided to get:
Gardening pots
Mulch
A new watering can
Vegetable seeds and a seed container
A gardening tool kit

She even made sure to get different medicines in case.

Then she headed for a certain store.

"Excuse me sir. Do you still sell Log Poses here? We need one for our voyage." Luffy asked the shop clerk.