vs Arlong Pirates

Luffy storms forward. and she punches Arlong right in the face, sending him flying into the wall. "That's for making our navigator cry!" she yells.

At that point all the fish guys on land lunge at her along with a few getting ready to jump out of the water; easy pickings. However, Eevee shot a Buzzy Buzz at the ones in the water, their dampness frying them extra good while Sanji easily takes out the ones on land. Empoleon also attacked with Ice Spinner.

"Keep your mitts off my dear captain!" Sanji yells. "Are you okay, my dear?"

"Don't worry, I can handle this." Luffy says lowly. "I'm just irritated." She said her eyes still focused on Arlong.

"I get that. Just don't hog all the action." Zoro said.

"Ah, sorry." Luffy said.

"Hey look, long-nose is here," one of the fish-men said, and they all turned to Usopp.

"WAAAH! But he's dead! We saw Nami kill him!" Haachi yelled.

"Oh he's alive," the puckered fish-man said. "Which means..."

"...That Nami was a traitor after all," the stingray fish-man finished. "Just as I suspected."

Arlong smirked. "A pirate. Of course." Arlong made himself comfortable in the broken stone he had fallen to. "It all makes sense now. You've been after Nami this whole time!" Arlong burst into hysterical laughter. "The girl is mine and I'm not giving her up!" That remark only fueled Luffy's anger.

"A bunch of idiots like you aren't worth Arlong's time!" Haachi laughed, standing in front of them. "We know how to deal with you!" with that, Haachi began to use his mouth like a trumpet, as if signalling or calling something. Luffy couldn't help but be curious as to exactly what the hell he was doing. The earth began to tremble under them; however, Usopp was the only one who went into panic mode, naturally.

"Momoo! Rise!" Haachi yelled, and up came Momoo. Oh, Momoo. His eyes met Luffy's and she grinned.

"Hi Momoo!" She yelled up to him. Momoo lowered his head to her level so Luffy could pet him. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE sweat-dropped, aside from Sanji, of course, who had also been there to witness Momoo.

The fish-men fell anime-style.

"What do you think you're doing, Momoo?!" Haachi yelled. Luffy glared at him.

"He's my friend!" The she-Pirate exclaimed.

Although Arlong goaded Momoo to attack, Luffy simply let Gyarados come out and knock him away.

The appearance of Gyarados took everyone by surprise, even the fish-men.

"She has a sea king?!"

"Where did it come from?!"

"Never seen one like that!"

Although she sighed when she realized Usopp shot at one, and ran off with the fishman on his tail. So much for keeping it all together. But Zoro paired off against the octopus, and Sanji against the ray. Other fishmen also stood again, and tied attacking.

But Luffy let out her other water Pokémon, Tentacruel, Kabutops and Kingdra take them down as if they were nothing along with Gyarados, Empoleon and Eevee.

"You make it seem like everything is left up to lineage. That we are defined by our blood," Luffy said as only her and Arlong faced each other.

"Of course it is, we fishmen are born stronger. That makes it our win, naturally."

"So? All you have is strength. I do too, but I also have something called technique. What about you and your crewmates? Your swordsman relies on heavy swords. Can he keep up with a well-trained swordsman? Someone who can work around your man's strength." Luffy teased, tilted her head to the side in a questioning manner, a smile played on her lips.