Makino's and Garp's visit

It had been two weeks since Luffy, Ace, and Sabo started to open up to one another. 

Today, Makino and Mayor Woop Slap made a surprise visit.

"Makino! You didn't tell me you were coming by!" Luffy said, hugging her.

"Well, I did want to surprise you, dear." Makino smiled.

"Guys, come over here! I want you to meet someone!" Luffy said waving to the two boys. "This is Makino, she's a friend from Foosha Village, and that's Mayor Woop Slap." She gestured to them.

As Woop Slap argued with Dadan, Luffy got some new clothes from Makino as she went to change. She was now wearing a light peach dress, and Eevee had a pretty blue bow collar. 

Sabo was easily charmed by Makino's kindness, and Ace blushed when Makino teased him a bit as she said that he was the naughty type.

-------------------------------

After dinner, Luffy's Gardevoir appeared out of her Pokeball tense. 

Luffy had a feeling something dangerous was coming. And she had an idea why.

"Ace..........Gramps is back....." Luffy said in a weary voice.

"Wha?!" Then he remembered Gardevoir's data and tensed. 

"Sabo. We gotta run now." Ace said in a low voice.

"Huh?" Sabo asked as Luffy had Gardevoir to teleport them out the the shack.

Outside, a ways away, Luffy, Ace, and Sabo watched as Garp entered the shack in his usual way. By breaking down the wall.

"That's your grandpa?" Sabo whispered.

"Hard to believe, but yes, he's Garp the Fist and Hero of the Navy." Luffy said.

"How are we gonna get away from him?" Ace asked.

"I got an idea." Luffy smiled.

--------------

Garp came out of the shack looking for Ace and Luffy, and he sees a strange creature.

It looked like a chonky cat creature which just stared back at him.

"What kind of creature is this?" Garp asked himself.

"Snorlax." The creature said as it ate some fruit.

"Well, I'll have to get you out of the way." Garp said as he was about to attack, but Snorlax yawned out a bubble, and it popped making Garp fall asleep. 

Then Snorlax smirked and jumped up in the air and fell on Garp with Heavy Slam making Garp wake up startled.

"Aaaahhhhh! Hey get off of me!" He said as Snorlax dozed off.

"HAHAHA! I finally outwitted you!" Luffy said as she appeared from her hiding place as Ace and Sabo were also laughing their asses off.

"Luffy! Is this one of yours? Tell him to get off me!" Garp yelled.

"Heehee, Ace, Sabo you ready?"

"Yup!"

"Snorlax, return." Luffy returned Snorlax to his Pokeball, but then Luffy whistled and they got onto Arcanine as they sped away from Garp. "Catch us if you can!"

--------------------

Within 3 hours, Garp was exhausted of chasing around the strange dog, another pet Luffy befriended?, and was panting. "Man, I really am starting to feel my age. Though I admit, not a bad sneak attack and escape." He said as he saw the three kids reemerge.

"Thank you." Luffy said petting Arcanine.

"Though, where did you find the big dog and that creature from earlier?"

"From another world. I travelled there, and made a lot of animal friends. I did not know how you would react so I hid it from you. Plus, I don't want the government to experiment on them. They are my family." Luffy said. 

Garp stared at Luffy, and he could tell she was serious. For now, he would respect her choice.

------------------

After Garp left, Ace and Sabo were still amazed they got away from him unscathed.

"By the way, who were those Pokemon that you used?" Ace asked.

"Snorlax and Arcanine." Luffy said as she showed the info.

"Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokemon, a normal type, and the evolved form of Munchlax. Snorlax's typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. It is such a docile Pokémon that there are children who use its expansive belly as a place to play. It eats nearly 900 pounds of food every day. It starts nodding off while eating—and continues to eat even while it's asleep. This Pokémon's stomach is so strong, even eating moldy or rotten food will not affect it.

Arcanine, the Legendary Pokemon, a fire type, and the evolved form of Growlithe. Arcanine is known for its high speed. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this Pokémon's body is its source of power. Its proud and regal appearance has captured the hearts of people since ancient times. One legend tells of an Arcanine assisting a general to save his country from a tyrant and winning. It runs agilely as if it was flying."

Yeah, they are never gonna get tired of hearing of stuff like this.

-----------------------

Another chapter done!

And don't worry, I'm gonna have Sabo stick around! He'll be going off with Ace.