Entering the Grand Line! The Whale Laboon!

Now the Going Merry was back on course for the Grand Line.

She had permission from Nami the other day to create her own garden along with Nami's tangerine trees.

She had planted various berries: Cheri chesto, pecha, aspear, leppa, lum, oran, persim, rawst, roseli, sitrus, tamato, mago, magost, Golden pinap, silver pinap, starf, watmel, and nanab for early future use. Along with seeds to grow Hearty Grains, Plump beans, springy mushrooms, pokebeans, potatoes, fancy apple seeds, leeks, sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and spicy Herb mystica, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, bell peppers, various fruits, watercress and Basil.

She was checking on her personal garden as she found the veggies and fruits all grown and ripe and the berries were all flowering already again.

"Whoa! This all grew in a short matter of time!" Usopp exclaimed as he saw the mini farm.

"Well I'll need it to make the treats and meals for us and my Pokémon. It will also help ease the pain of spending money on produce and crops for Sanji and Nami." Luffy said as they gathered the produce and grain to store away.

"What did you do to make them grow so fast though?" Zoro asked.

"Some of my grass Pokémon can use Growth, Sunny Day and Rain Dance to help me out. It works wonders along with my ultra fast mulch. Back on the Pokémon world, we get this help to regrow a lot of produce within a few days and not have to expand farmland." She said.

"Wow! Wish we had that here!" Usopp said.

-------------

"Nami-san! I have a report!" Sanji said from the Crow's nest. "I see big rain clouds up ahead! There's a storm under'em!" Sanji finished.

"We are approaching the Red Line?" Yukiko asked walking over to Nami; who kept looking down at the map in her hands.

"We're back on to our original course, so it shouldn't be long. However..." Luffy's arms stretched up to the crows nest and landed beside Sanji."The Grand Line, at last!"

"I know, it's exciting Luffy-Chama!"

Nami frowned, "But is it really like how it's drawn here?" She thought staring intently at the map, if it was really accurate then they still had a pretty big hurdle to climb before they could even take a shot at the Grand Line.

-----------
Satisfied that there were no marines in the distance waiting to ambush them. They all conveyed inside. "Look at this!"

Nami said slapping the map down on to the table in front of everyone. Who all stuffed closer to see what the navigator found so interesting. "I'd heard the rumors about it, and it's drawn on the map, too! If it really is true then the entrance to the Grand Line Is a mountain!" The reaction was as expected.

"-We'll gotta crash into a mountain?" Zoro deadpanned.

"You can't be serious." Usopp exclaimed from his post on the rudder. "How is a ship supposed to travel over a mountain?!"

"I didn't believe it myself, but the map has canals that lead to the mountain." Nami traced her finger tips over the drawings of the canal that lead up from the sea of East Blue to the summit. "That might mean we have to go up it!"

"Even if there are canals. The ship can't climb up a mountain!" Zoro pointed out.

"But that's what the map says!" Nami argued back.

"Yeah, Nami-san would never say anything that's wrong!" Sanji jumped to Nami's defence.

"Anyway, You stole that map from Buggy, right? Can we really trust it?" Asked Zoro and it was a good point.