Porchemy and Friendships

Luffy had finished breakfast again as she was ready to head out.

But she spotted Ace and Sabo panicking as they were taking treasure somewhere.

Then she saw a large man with graying blue hair, who looked mad.

Luffy frowned at this, but she took out two Pokeballs.

"Zoroark. Spiritomb. You know what to do." Luffy smiled at her Hisuian Zoroark and Spiritomb who returned it.

----------

Ace would have avoided this mess if he knew that Porchemy worked for the Bluejam Pirates.

But as Porchemy drew closer, an Icy chill came over the air. And this was a thick jungle.

"Huh? Why is it getting cold?" One of Porchemy's men asked.

Then something fast whizzed by.

"What was that?"

A cackling emerged from the forest as a strange fox creature emerged with a frightening appearance.

"What is that?!" Porchemy asked.

"I was hoping you knew, boss..." one of his underlings said.

"K-kill it! Fire!" Porchemy said as they shot their guns but the fox was too fast, knocking them off their feet.

Then it launched fire at them which burned and forced them to run.

Ace was in shock as the fox snickered and Luffy emerged.

"You alright, Ace?" She asked as H-Zoroark walked to her for a nuzzle.

"Ah...yeah. What was that?"

"Oh, I had Zoroark give them a good scare. Who were they anyway?" Luffy asked.

"........Those were Porchemy and his gang. They work for Bluejam of the Bluejam Pirates. You do realize that this means they will come after me now?" Ace asked.

"I won't let them. Not if we chase them off the island. Besides, you're too nice of a guy to be killed." Luffy said shocking Ace.

"What?"

"Those bandits may call you a Menace, but I can tell with Sabo, you are a great guy, in fact I can tell you'll be even greater when you get older. Besides, although I have my Pokémon, I never had any human companions on my journeys. I made a lot of friends back in the Pokémon World, but they all have important responsibilities so they can't travel with me all the time. In fact, you and Sabo are the first ones that stuck around longer than a few hours." Luffy smiled as she pet Eevee.

Ace's frown weakened at that. "So, you want me to stick around?"

"Of course. Being alone is worse than getting hurt. No one is born to be alone or unloved." Luffy said surprising Ace.

Ace thought that he would know people would despise him as Roger's son, which is why he took on his mother's name.

Yet this girl showed she really wanted to be his friend and she barely knew him.

Ace sighed as he stood up. "We'd better get going. Sabo's gonna have a fit if we don't head back."

Luffy nodded.
---------
Sabo is surprised to see Ace not yelling at Luffy as they returned.

As they hid the treasure and returned to Luffy's base, they began to open up to one another.

Sabo admitted he was a noble's son but he hated that lifestyle, was even ashamed of it.

Ace said that he was the son of Gold Roger, the late pirate King. But he didn't want to be associated with him.

Luffy saw two boys in front of her who were unsure of their place in the world. It hurt to see them like this.....

It reminded her of a certain Pokémon......

"Ace. Sabo. If you would like, I want to show you a certain memory." She said.
-----------
The next part will take a while, but a question.....

How should I have Ace and Sabo react to Mewtwo and Luffy's memory of him?

Yes the next memory is based on Mewtwo Strikes Back! And Luffy will take the place of Ash.

So how should Ace and Sabo react to this memory?

Plz comment