'Invincible' Pearl

Luffy and Eevee were now primed for action as was Gyarados.

"Lass, were you serious of your dream of being the Pirate Queen?" Zeff asked.

"Course I am, a promise I made to Shanks after all." She said a hand on her hat.

"Shanks? That great pirate?!" One chef said.

Zeff smirked. The lass before him is indeed no ordinary pirate......

Meanwhile, Krieg is already explaining to his men that once they capture that ship no Marines or enemy Pirates will ever suspect this ridiculous-looking ship as a Pirate ship which give them the upper advantage and he begins to say that Zeff was once a Pirate who sailed through the Grand Line for a year and has a Log Book which contain his experience and possibly clues to the One Piece. He then had the gall to say that Luffy could have some value to his crew with her beasts, which he could use against the Warlords. The men are thrilled to hear such news, and they are more than eager to get the ship and the information to get the World's Greatest Treasure.

"Now let's go, boys! The Restaurant and the Log Book are ours for the taking!" he declares, and his men charged, ready for battle, but Patty and Crane won't let them take their ship with fight.

"Those idiots are dead meat if they think they can take our Restaurant" said Patty.

"Let's protect the Baratie with everything we got," Crane exclaimed. As they are about to sail their battle boat when they have one tiny problem...

"Wait! Which buttons were supposed to start?" Crane had forgotten which button so he quickly pushed every button to make it start.

"Oh, shit!" Patty cursed as he helps his buddy to find the start button.

Sanji is inspecting the situation with a calculating eye, by the look of things the Krieg Pirates will gain the upper hand since the Baratie doesn't have enough space to charge for battle, so there is one option. He glanced to his right and spoke.

"Hey, go to the control room and open up the Fins!"

"What?! Are you crazy? If we open them up will be giving the enemy a foothold" a chef said.

"True, but we have to do whatever it takes to keep those bastards from getting our ship...besides, if they make a mess on inside the old geezer will whine," said Sanji as he pat the wall of the ship.

"Did you say something, you brat?" said Zeff grumbling.

"Yeah, I said you like to whine...now go!"

"Y-Yes" the chef took off and then the sound of the battle cry coming from the underlying Pirates before they charged at them and Luffy and her Pokemon looking motivated.

"Ooh~ the fun has started!" Without delay, she jumped off the ship and then jumped into the air and stretched out her legs.

"Gum Gum Scythe!" she said taking down the advancing Pirates.

The Pirates screamed before they were shoved back with such powerful force as if it was hit by an anvil. They grunted in pain as they fell into the water. Luffy landed gracefully on Gyarados. Krieg bared his teeth, showing his fury.

"Whoa! How did?!"

"Did her legs just stretched?!"

"I thought that summoning those creatures was her devil fruit!"

Sanji was impressed as he silently praised her.

Krieg narrowed his eyes. This must be her Devil Fruit.

"Way to go lass!"

"Whoa...how did she do that?" they were all amazed by her amazing fighting skill that made them speechless, and Sanji couldn't take his eye off of her for a minute.