Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats

Since i plan to have the Aristocrats of Evil pop up here and there, I'm making an information chapter as the story goes along, so my readers won't have to search the story for their info all the time if they do not know who they are.

----------------------

Andrew 'Mad Doctor' Livingstone is a doctor with unparalleled skill in medicine. As he has to be a key figure and be careful, there's no bounty on his head. He's currently a double agent infiltrating the government's science division, and he's always been able to alert the others when the Marines are on their tail beforehand.

Character song: Checkmate by The Boyz

------------------------------

Adrian 'Undertaker/Grey Reaper' Crevan, an Undertaker and secret informant from the North Blue. He was able to break into Marine Headquarters and get classified information that revealed a big kingdom scandal they were hiding. For that, his bounty is 832,000,000 berries.

Character song; The Bride of Necro

----------------------------

Alastra 'Underworld Journalist', a professional newswoman. Anytime there is a big scoop, she's the first to get it for Big News Morgans, a secret member of the Aristocrats of Evil. However she does it under her alias, Absa. Currently, no one knows she's Absa or of her ties to Morgans. But as Absa, she has a bounty of 673,600,000 berries.

Rather than a devil fruit, she is a half stag mink on her dad's side and her mother was a shaman.

Character song: Dying Wish

--------------------------

Makara 'Anubis' Merchant' Al-Nianai, a big merchant of the Grandline. Most of her spoils are actually confiscated from the Celestial Dragons and the Government and she converts it into untraceable cash that she gives to poorer countries that can't pay the Celestial tribute, but she gets around on her own phantom island. Her bounty is 849,563,000.

Her Devil Fruit is the Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Anubis.

Character song: Piece of my World

---------------------------

Joker, the Ringmaster and Leader of the New Moon Circus. As he is important for the Aristocrats, he does a good job of laying low and has no bounty in public. However, he acts as a crime consultant. He helps civilians who have been wronged by corrupt Nobles, and orchestrating their deaths as 'accidents.' However, His alias, 'Lord of Crime' while not knowing his name, has a bounty of 827,000,000 berries.

character song: Enamel by SID

-------------------------

Lin Ling 'Beast Tamer' Qigang, owner of the best and elusive petshop. She actually lends insect spies for Alastra to get her scoops. She has to get the trust of wealthy customers who look for exceptional pets, but those pets she trains to target criminals. She's also been able to evade arrest with justifiable contracts that come with the animals. So when any of the rules are breached, she doesn't take responsibility for the consequences.

Character song: Jikkou Ryoukou by Legolgel

-----------------------

Mother Viridia 'Gulliotine of the South/ Messenger of Zamiel' Marcallas. A former priestess of the Briss Kingdom of the South Blue, and a professional bounty hunter. She stays on the same phantom island as Makara as she was responsible for the Divine Massacre. It was kept out of the papers, but she put the government on edge 5 years ago after she infiltrated Marijoa, slaughtered 5,500 World Nobles and escaped without a trace. Now, there are less than 260 of them left, thanks to her, and most are young male children with few available females, which is a problem for them to maintain their 'pure blood'. A powerful Devil Fruit user, Her bounty is 4,684,860,000 berries, putting her on the level of the Yonko, and she is to be taken dead. Her codename in the underworld is Ira.