Journey on Little Garden

Not a lot of difficulty came to the Strawhats as they sailed off to Little Garden.

"So, Vivi. Luffy. How did the two of you meet?" Nami asked curious.

"Oh, that was six years ago. I went with mom to learn of foreign customs there." Luffy said.

"So wait, did you go over Reverse Mountain before?" Usopp asked.

"No we went another way. You see, it's supposed to be top secret, but some kingdoms and Navy Headquarters have ships that can sail though the Calm Belt, but the method is still a prototype." Luffy said for Nami to gape.

"You mean to tell me we could have done something else?!" Nami exclaimed.

"If we just took the easy way all the time, you guys would get lazy and you won't accomplish anything." Luffy explained.

"Captain has a point." Zoro said.

"Anyway, the ships have seastone strapped to the bottom. They give off the same energy as the sea..." Luffy said as it sunk in.

"Oh! I get it!" Usopp realized. "Even if they go through a nest of sea kings, the monsters wouldn't attack because they won't notice them."

"Even if they did not go through Reverse Mountain, they get into the Grand Line without trouble. Very clever." Sanji said.

"Right. Anyway, I met Vivi as mom and I were guests at Alabasta, we got along quickly as we got to know each other." Luffy smiled.
---------

"There it is! Little Garden!" Nami said.

Only, there was nothing little about it. It looked like a type of jungle island.

"I think we should leave quickly!" Usopp shouted.

"Unfortunately we can't. We have to let the Log Pose reset so we can move to the next Island." Nami said. "Although it looks uncharted, we should stay on the ship."

"Sanji! Make me a pirate bento! And some bento for Eevee too! I'm gonna explore the island!" Luffy suddenly said.

"May I tag along too?" Vivi asked them.

"Oh sure." Luffy nodded.

"Wait, you too Vivi?!" Nami shouted.

"Why not? I'll brood if I stay here. I'll kill some time as the log pose resets." Vivi said as Luffy and Eevee returned all set. She decided to bring Absol, Genesect, Tyrantrum, Aerodactyl, and Raboot.

Once the girls were set, they ventured off into the forest.

"Wow, this kind reminds me of Fortree City back in Hoenn." Luffy said.

"Fortree City?" Vivi asked.

"It's a special medium sized town in the Hoenn Region. The residents of Fortree City live in treehouses and get around by a system of rope bridges that hang in the treetops. Due to the physical exertion needed for such a lifestyle, they are all healthy and fit, and by preserving Fortree's natural environment they are able to live nearer to wild Pokémon than the residents of most other cities. Wild Bug-type Pokémon often fly in through the windows, and from time to time wild Kecleon will block paths in the city. The heavy rainfall saturates the soil and lets the trees grow tall." The pirate-princess explained.

"So they live in actual treehouses?!" Vivi asked amazed.

"They are other interesting places in Hoenn, it has one active volcano, Mt. Chimney, in the northwest of the region. The ash from Mt. Chimney regularly falls on the nearby towns and routes like Fallarbor Town. In the fields of Fallarbor, the locals plant seedlings of hardy trees that thrive even in volcanic ash making it a farming community. Then there is Sootopolis City, it rises from the crater of a great meteoroid crash, can only be reached through the sea or from the sky. It also has a fantastic nighttime view, with stars peering in through the top of the crater. The crater was formed by a giant meteorite impact into the ocean of the Hoenn region a thousand years ago, eventually filling with rainwater. People soon began to dwell in the crater for its warm, fresh water and a city soon came forth." Luffy explained as she talked about the other regions.