Mt Colbo and Mountain Bandits

The story begins after Shanks gives Luffy his hat and a few days after Luffika is set to the Pokémon World for 10 years and deaged when she returns.

Her memory was lost until she returned.
-----------
Luffika was at the bar with Makino and with Eevee on her lap.

Makino never saw a fox creature like it, but it was really friendly. As if it knew Luffy forever. And she interacted with it as if it was a person.

Luffy also acted different from before as she talked and trained.

For the last few days, they went out to the forest and trained to fight.

It would be hard for Yukiko to get a hold of her Devil Fruit, but she knew she could do it.

So far, she created:
Gomu Gomu no Pistol
Gomu Gomu no Rocket
Gomu Gomu no Bazooka
Gomu Gomu no Gatling
Gomu Gomu no Bullet
Gomu Gomu no Muchi
Gomu Gomu no Yari
Gomu Gomu no Stamp
And Gomu Gomu no Kane.

Then the door busted open to reveal a familiar face.

Monkey D Garp.

Her grandfather.

Garp wasn't pleased when he'd returned to a granddaughter wearing a (familiar) old straw hat.

But he was surprised to see a brown fox creature on her lap.

As Garp was about to take Luffy, the fox creature growled and a strange green shield blocked him.

"Eh?!"

"Grandpa, meet Eevee. She's my friend." Luffy smiled.

"Oh, something for me to train?" He laughed.

"You are not hitting Eevee!" Luffy kept her partner to her chest. The Pokeballs on her belt wiggled a bit as they could tell this man can be violent.

On the last day of his vacation, he tucked his beloved granddaughter under his arm and headed up the mountain. Leaving his granddaughter with the bandits was something he'd been thinking off for a while but he'd been hesitant to separate Makino from her, not when she was what kept her going on the bad days.

------------
"I'M GOING TO BECOME THE FIRST QUEEN OF THE PIRATES GRAMPA, WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT", Luffy says dodging a fist of love from Garp.

"NO GRANDDAUGHTER OF MINE WILL BECOME A PIRATE, YOU WILL BE A MARINE's WIFE AND THAT'S FINAL! However, you managed to avoid my Fist of Love five times now. I'm impressed."

"But Auntie Tsuru never married, and she's a respected Marine." Luffy said.

"That's different."

Luffy frowned as she knew that Tsuru would be mad if she found out.
---------
Garp starts banging on a door of a shack.

What's this place? Luffy asked in curiosity.

Ay! Shut the hell up, whatever it is you're selling, I want none- HUH?! Garp- what are you doing here?!

Sorry for the cold welcome but I hope you don't have another ridiculous favor to ask us. You realize Ace is already ten, right?

"OH, is he now?" Garp asks scratching the back of his neck. "How's he doing?"

"Well, he's a bit of a handful, and we've been watching the brat for long enough, So just take him away."

'Never mind' Garp huffs, as one of the bandits replied.

"Yes- that's the problem we do mind!"

"Speaking of brats can you shut that one up?" Garp picks Luffy up by the collar and tells Dadan and the other bandits: