Prologue

Jeon Jungkook sat on a sofa and looking at the wedding stage. He had never imagined himself getting married. Always thought he would die single. He had more enemies than friends. He never had any serious relationship. He is going to marry the daughter of his biggest enemy. For him this marriage is only meant revenge. He would marry the girl and locked her up in his home while he enjoyed his life like before.That was his cruel plan until....Until suddenly his eyes caught sight of the beauty coming downstairs.

He felt his surroundings disappear as he took in her look. A petite girl not older than 19 clad in white beautiful gown and beautiful jewellery, she was like no girl he had ever seen. Her big brown eyes were filled with tears and he felt an urge to wipe them off.

She would look better smiling. His own thoughts started betraying him.

Their heart skipped a beat when their eyes met, brown to black. Innocence to evil.

---------------------------------------------------

Park Yn, a 19 year old girl, the daughter of Park Yun Joon who is a respected buissnessman. She is the only girl child in their house along with her two elder brothers.

Jeon Jungkook, just at the age of 25 he is considered to be one of the richest men of the country. For the world he is a buissnessman but it is just a cover for his real identity. He is The Mafia king. He rules the country indirectly by controlling both the ruling and opposition party. Everyone admires him but secretly wishes to never cross paths with him.

What happens when Yn is forced to marry the heartless Mafia?

Yn is trapped in a marriage now with the country's most feared man. Everyone thinks he will make her life hell but is that really what he will do?

What if he falls for her?

Will be continued............