Chapter 16

"You know why." She finally said, her eyes still looking outside.

"If it is about what I said to Grandma then, I am not sorry for that. I said what was true." He controlled the urge to laugh at her reaction. She looked like a cartoon character and only smoke was left to come out of her ears.

"You know what? I am not talking to you." She said in a determined tone and looked away with a huff.

"Hmmm you are angry now, but here I was thinking of taking you to an ice cream parlor." He said keeping a hand on his chin.

The name of ice cream changed her mood immediately. She turned to him with a huge smile on her face.

"Ice cream? Then what are we waiting for?" She said eagerly.

"But you are angry and not talking to me." He said faking a sad expression.

"Oh ho! I am not angry, okay. Now please please please let's eat some ice cream." She pleaded giving him her puppy eyes to which he almost coed.

"Fine, as you say princess." He said making her squeal with excitement.

They stopped near an ice cream parlor.

The staff and the other customers froze in their places seeing him standing at their door with his controversial wife.

They walked to the counter to order but the manager was looking at them with shock.

"What?!" Jungkook asked making him gulp. He shook his head frantically and started typing their order.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked Yn who was looking at the ice cream flavors kept in front of her. She was holding his arm and was almost clinging onto him. She shook her head at him with a smile. What else could she want after ordering 5 flavors. The staff was shocked to see his softer side.

"That's it. This is my card." Jungkook said giving the cashier his card.

"S-Sir why would we take money from you?" He stuttered trying to calm his shaking body.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him.

"But I want to pay." That was enough for the poor fellow to swipe his card and confirm their order.

"Come, let's sit." Jungkook said turning around with her.

Yn gasped looking at the empty place. Everyone had literally ran out in fear. She chuckled as she sat on a chair.

"Everyone is so scared of you." She laughed at him.

"They should be." He answered nonchalantly.

"They are scared because they don't know what a softy you are." She said making his eyes widened.

"Excuse me? I am not a softy." He said glaring at her.

"Yes you are, and you are scared of me. That's why you never get angry with me even if I trouble you." She said crossing her arms.

"That's not the reason. I can never get angry with you." He said in duh tone.

"Why? What is so special about me?" She aske leaning towards him.

He stared at her soft inviting lips and thought for an answer. What was he supposed to say? He could never get angry with her because she was his little lovely wife and he was having strange feelings for her. Or that every time he wanted to get angry her puppy eyes and pouty lips would distract him.

He was saved by the waiter serving their orders and Yn forgot about her question, digging in the ice-cream world.

He chuckled at her, she was eating so fast. She wanted to finish all flavors quickly.

"Yn, which of these is your favorite flavor?" He asked.

"I like all but I think Strawberry is my favorite out of these." She said not looking up from her ice cream. Her innocent mind unaware of the dirty thought that crossed his mind.

"I'll remember that." He smirked at her innocent form.

"But Chocolate is also not bad, huh." She said finally looking at him and he just nodded with a smirk.

They were startled by sudden flash coming their way. She covered her eyes at the sudden light.

He looked outside the glass of the shop to see paparazzi's lined up outside.

"F*ck." He said looking at them clicking their pictures.

"Yn, are you done?" He asked looking at her.

Yeah let's go." She said wiping her mouth.

He walked out of the store securely shielding her from them, he knew what they wanted.

"Ma'am, what will you say about this marriage?"

"Ma'am are you happy?"

"Ma'am is this marriage against your will?"

"Are you guys going to get divorced?"

"Are you pregnant with his child? Is that why you got married?"

Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks and so did everyone. He turned to the journalist who asked the last question.

"One more question, and I will make sure that you can never make babies again."

Jungkook said in a low tone, threatening everyone. The journalists backed away and paved way for the couple.

Yn looked up at her husband with a loving gaze which was definitely captured by the paparazzi's to become tomorrow's headline.

Will be continued....