Chapter 13

"What? Devil?" Jisoo laughed hearing the name Yn used for her husband.

"Unnie!" Yn whined while her face turned red in embarrassment. Grandma had told Jisoo about the name Yn had given to Jungkook. And now she was laughing at the girl.

"Grandma I am not talking to you. It was supposed to be a secret." Yn said glaring at her .

"What is making you all laugh? Tell me too." Sana said pulling a chair for her to sit. Yn rolled her eyes and ignored her.

"Nothing. I was telling some joke to Jisoo." Grandma said giving a fake smile. She disliked the cunning woman a lot. Grandma knew about her vile mouth and how she was always ready to create drama in the house.

"Yeah so tell me the joke too. I also want to laugh." Sana said with a scowl.

"Sana." Grandma said.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"That's it. I said Sana and they laughed."

Yn and Jisoo burst laughing looking at Sana's angry red face.

"Did you just call me a joke?" Sana asked gritting her teeth.

"I never said that. You are assuming things you know." Grandma shrugged enjoying her distress.

"Good Morning. What's this chaos in the morning?" Yun Joon came to the dining table and took his seat.

"Good Morning Dad, Grandma was just telling us a joke." Yn said giving him a small smile.

He ignored her and called his wife for breakfast.

Yn ignored the hurt in her heart, she was at least trying to be normal but her father was still being Mr. grumpy.

Everyone started their breakfast, the sound of cutlery was only thing heard.

Yun Joon cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"I have called a guest for lunch today. Be prepared." He said before getting up.

"Who is the guest?" Jisoo asked her husband.

"I don't know. Dad didn't tell me anything." Bogum said with a frown.

Time passed quickly and soon it was time for lunch.

Everyone gathered at the dining table waiting for the guest. Yn tapped her foot impatiently as her stomach was growling in hunger.

"When is this guest coming?" Sana asked looking at the empty plates in front of her.

"They will be here soon." Yun Joon said glancing at his watch. Just then the doorbell rang and everyone sighed in relief.

They turned to see the guest who walked into the dining room with the maid.

A couple walked in with smiles on their face.

"Yun Joon!" The man greeted hugging his friend.

"Hyun Sik!" Yun Joon said with a smile. Yn raised an eyebrow at her Grandma who gave her a confused look.

"Everyone, meet my friend and soon to be business partner, Kim Hyun Sik and his wife Eun Ae Noona." Yun Joon introduced them.

"Oh! So you are Hyun Sik uncle?" Bogum said with a knowing look, his lips curved into a smile.

"Are they the ones who have just shifted from US?" Mrs. Park asked her husband who nodded.

"Yes. They have a huge business in US and now they have shifted to Korea after retirement." Yun Joon said with a proud smile.