Chapter 1

Yn's eyes stared at the girl sitting in front of her. She looked beautiful and happy on the outside, but only she knew how broken, she was on the inside. The makeup artists had done an excellent job of hiding her puffy eyes. Because it was very easy for anyone to know that she had cried the whole night without an ounce of sleep. But nobody understood her. Everyone expected her to be happy today, it was her wedding after all.

She was getting married to someone she had never met. Her father had announced it just yesterday and after that her life had turned upside down. At the age of nineteen, she was forced into getting married with the country's most feared man. The Mafia King.

Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, had suddenly popped into her life. She had never seen him in person but still her father had arranged her marriage with him. Unfortunately, her father had made a mistake, a huge mistake for which Jungkook was hell bent on ruining him. And for that, he had chosen Yn.

She still remembered last night clearly. They were all having dinner when her father came home and announced the big news. She was getting married to Jungkook in 24 hours.

She cried and protested, but it all fell on deaf ears. Neither her parents nor her brothers listened to her. Her hopes of them having a change of heart died the moment her father raised his hand on her. For the first time he hit her. She was treated as their princess, her whole life. But everything changed so suddenly. And everything because of Jungkook.

(This is not Yn but you can imagine this as her wedding look

(This is not Yn but you can imagine this as her wedding look.)

The door opened and her mother entered along with her Sister in laws.

"You look so beautiful Yn." Her mother said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You are right Mom. She looks absolutely gorgeous." Her younger sister in law Sana said.

Everyone looked happy and were all smiling. They knew what situation she was in,yet they were ignoring her pain. Yn controlled the tears in her eyes. They were of no use now.

"Mom, Jungkook will be here any moment. You should wait downstairs. I will bring her down." Jisoo, her elder sister in law said. She was the only one who understood Yn. She had tried her best to convince her husband Bogum but it was useless. The men were firm on their decision.

"You are right. Bring her down once the groom arrives." Her mom said before leaving with Sana.

As soon as they left, Yn started crying her eyes out.

"Shhh everything will be fine Yn. I am always going to be there for you." Jisoo embraced the crying girl.

"I...I don't want to marry him. I don't want to marry anyone. Why is dad forcing me? Does he not love me?" Yn said as she cried.

"Don't say that Yn. Your father loves you a lot. But right now he himself cannot do anything. Jungkook is dangerous and once someone angers him, he makes sure to ruin that person. Your father is one of those people who have offended him. He has already started to destroy our business and the only offer he gave dad was marrying you. He knows you are dad's self respect, you are his dignity. And by marrying you, Jungkook will have dad surrendered completely. This is his twisted way of revenge Yn. I only pray that he treats you well." Jisoo said hugging the poor girl.