I go and use the shower drying and straightening my hair then getting ready. I do like the changing rooms here there is privacy. I leave the changing "damn girl" "how do I look?" "Nervous as fuck" "so exactly how I feel then" "relax Chris everything is going to work out trust me" "thanks Tony I will catch you tomorrow" "see you tomorrow Chris" "bye Tony." I book my taxi and wait for it outside for it I couldn't be bothered having everyone ask me why I'm dressed up. The taxi arrives and I decide to put my headphones in to distract me from my nerves. When I get to the restaurant I wait outside trying to compose myself when I feel a tap on my shoulder, shit I'm caught Leah has caught me. I turn around "hi sweetheart" I sigh with relief "hi Amanda hi David should we go in?" "That would be good yeah, no Leah tonight?" "Oh erm no not tonight but we will sort something next time." We go in and get seated at the table, I order my food but to be honest I don't know if I can eat I feel sick. "How's the gym coming along?" "Yeah doing really good it was the first day back open today and every time slot was filled right up until closing tonight" "that's really good, how is things between you and Leah" "never been better" "and your sobriety?" "14 months strong" "good that's what about your seizures?" "11 month without one" "good that's very good" "thank you." I am being really interrogated by David but I can't blame him. Our food arrives and I'm just pushing my food around the plate despite it smelling incredible "are you alright Chris you've gone very quiet and haven't touched your food" "me yeah I'm erm fine" "what's going on sweetheart." I sigh putting my knife and fork down "I did ask yous here for a reason" "and that reason is?" "I need to ask yous a question sorry want to ask yous a question" "ok we are listening." I take a deep breath "so I wanted to ask for erm, I wanted to ask ask" "Chris sweetheart breath" I take another breath "I wanted to ask for your permission to ask Leah to marry me." Amanda has a huge smile spread across her face then she looks at David who smiles at her "of course Chris we were both hoping this day would come" "thank you so much" I breath a relief breath "but Chris if you ever hurt my daughter the next car you get hit by will be mine and I will make sure you don't get up is that understood?" "David!" "Totally understood sir that would never happen I can promise you that."

We finish our meals I actually manage to eat now "do you want a lift home?" "No thank you I told Leah this was a business meeting" "we can drop you near the house if you want" "no honestly it's fine I will taxi it will give me time to process everything" "ok well we will see you soon Chris" "yous will, bye." I walk down the street a little bit trying to contain my smile. I get a taxi home when I get there, there is no one in the house but I hear laughing coming from out back and the hot tub jets "hmmm wonder where everyone is." I go into the back garden and see Beth, Viv, Steph and Katie in the hot tub with Leah and Calvin running around the garden with Bella "looks like I'm missing a party" "wowww look at you business girl" "thank you Steph" I go over kissing Leah on the cheek from behind "hi baby yous having fun?" "Yeah" she turns around "damn baby you look hot" "don't baby you'll make me blush, have yous all ate?" "Ermmmmm nooooo" "and whyyyyy?" "We didn't know what we wanted" "fine let me sort something for yous" "no baby you have just got home" "trust me I know what yous want." I go inside and order dominoes with pizza and chicken wings and strips then I go back outside "sorted" "what did you get us?" "You will find out when it gets here McCabe" "are you coming in?" "Nahhh not tonight don't want to make McCabe feel bad about my abs" "my abs are better than yours Taylor" "trust me Katie they aren't" "you would say that Chris is your girlfriend" "fine you want proof?" Leah rips my shirt open at the buttons "awww this was my favourite shirt" "see no ones abs beat my girls" "well you know what since I'm halfway there fuck it" I take my shirt off jumping in the hot tub "McCabe your getting the door" "why me?" "Because you're the reason Leah ripped my shirt open, how are yous doing Beth, Viv?" They got together during covid they are cute together "yeah we're good Leah said you had a business meeting how did it go?" I pull Leah onto my lap "exactly the way I hoped it would" "baby you know you still have your trousers on" "I do yeah why are you wanting me to take them off like?" "Well yes but just not when these are around" I have to laugh. When food arrives we all get out but I never thought about getting into the house "hmmmm baby could you get me a towel please?" "Oooo I don't know" "fine I'll just remove my pants in front of everyone" "I'll be back in just a moment" "thank you my love." Leah comes back down with a towel so I wrap it around me taking my trousers off putting them straight in the washing machine. "Right yous eat and I'm going to get changed" I run upstairs getting dried and changed, I put some shorts, a vest and hoody on going back downstairs. Once the girls have finished eating they go back into the hot tub so I just play with the dogs.

The girls eventually go home and I'm tidying up in the kitchen when Leah comes in "how was your meeting baby?" "It was exactly how I wanted it to go my love" "I missed you tonight" "I missed you too beautiful but I now have no more meetings until after you leave for international break" "awww baby your the sweetest" "and your the sexiest you know I love that bikini" Leah whispers in my ear "why do you think I wore it" "thank fuck for that." I pull Leah in kissing her picking her up and carrying her upstairs I have her bikini off before I get to the top of stairs "eager much" "my love I need you." I carry Leah over to the bed and she pulls all of my clothes off. I'm on top of Leah and have her legs parted with mine and get us into a gentle rhythm but maintaining eye contact the entire time. There is a steady flow of moans coming out of both me and Leah. I go back to kissing her, Leah starts to digging her nails into my bag and I know what that means. Leah cries out and I am seconds behind her and I can tell that both mine and Leah's orgasm was powerful. I give Leah lots of kisses and I'm staring into her eyes "I love you so much Leah" "I love you too baby so much." I lie next to Leah and she cuddles into me and we put a movie on lying in bed just spending the evening cuddled up.