What has he not done for her? She is still saying he doesn't love her. He remembered how much she tried to make Jungkook hate her, but Jungkook forgave her.

She took the shirt from his hand and unbuttoned it. “K!lling is wrong you know right?”

“What should I have done? Let you be that cruel king?” He asked, he has k!lled so many people that he can't even count.

Y/n put made him wear the shirt, her eyes took a look at his body which was covered in marks, so many of them. “Why do you have so many scars?”

She asked, actually worried, maybe because the scars show how much pain he went through.

“I have these scars so my wife doesn't have any scar on her body.” He replied.

He was just trying to protect her. In the start he was a normal warrior, but after she came into his life. He became someone else while trying to protect her.

He k!lled her king husband and become the k!ll which was not an easy thing to do and he got the most scars from there.

But he doesn't care because if he hadn't done that Y/n would have suffered by someone else's hands, and she would have scars like in royalty.

“There are more ways to express love other than k!lling and making love.” She said,

“Teach me how to love you, so in this book I can love you properly.” He said. She looked up at his eyes.

“In this book I have another man for me. Which is you, just as a different character.” She replied.

“I still want you to be mine.”

She gave him the jeans and explained to him how to wear it before she left the trying room.

She put her head on the wall and sighed. Maybe he is not that bad.

“Shut up Y/n, he was a crazy king.” She told herself.

Once he changed into the new outfit, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment as he no longer stood out like a medieval king.

"See? Much better," she grinned, pleased with the transformation.

Jungkook, now dressed in a more casual attire, seemed intrigued by the change. "This is... different," he remarked, adjusting to the modern feel.

As they exited the store, Y/n noticed a significant decrease in the attention they drew. Mission accomplished. She turned to Jungkook with a triumphant smile. "Now, let's focus on blending in and figuring out how to navigate this world. No more royal appearances, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, “Should I cut my hair too.”

Y/n shook her head, if he cut his hair he would look like Jeongguk. Now there is difference between them, this Jungkook has scars and Jeongguk has tattoos but he can't tell them to take off their shirts.

It's good to have a difference in hair length. She cursed herself for not noticing this during she had slept with him.

Y/n hurried home, motioning for Jungkook to wait outside. "Wait here, I'll open the window for you," she whispered, gesturing towards a concealed entry point.

Entering her house, she was met with her mother's stern gaze. "Y/n, the tap and shower were left open, and your room is flooded!" Her mother scolded her, frustration evident.

Jungkook must have taken the shower and then couldn't figure out how to turn them off.

Y/n, feeling guilty, nodded as she explained, "I'll sleep in the guest room downstairs while my room gets repaired."

Her mother sighed, "Make sure you're more careful next time," as Y/n headed to the guest room, she opened the window, it was easier to sneak Jungkook in through the window.

“Why do we have to live like this?” He asked.

“Because of my parents.” She replied.

“Should I k!ll them? I swear it will take me 10 minutes,” he exclaimed and Y/n was looking at him shocked.

“Don't you dare even think of hurting my parents.” She exclaimed. Making Jungkook chuckle and nod his head.

She told him to stay in the room while she went out to her parents. He really didn't make any noises.

Later that night, Y/n tiptoed into the room, a tray of food in her hands.

The soft glow of the lamp revealed Jungkook sitting on the bed, lost in thought. "Hey," she whispered, placing the tray on a small table. "I brought you something to eat.I thought you might be hungry. Enjoy.”

Jungkook looked up, " Y/n. You didn't have to do that. I can survive without eating for days.”

“Just eat,” she said.

“But I thought you hated me.” he smiled. He looked like he was blushing and indeed he was because he felt like she was not mad at him anymore, she forgave him. But it's just that Y/n don't remember what he did.

She smiled back, "Still, I wouldn't starve you.”

As she turned to leave, Jungkook spoke up, "Hey, where are you gonna sleep?"

Y/n bit her lip, hesitating. Staying in this room is a risk, not saying here is a risk too, she has many rooms in her house, but she is afraid her parents will find him. "I'll find some blankets and pillows; you can take the bed."

Jungkook shook his head, "Nah, I'm good with the floor. Don't worry about it."

Later that night, Y/n settled on the bed and Jungkook on the makeshift floor bed. He was respecting her boundaries. Which was new. But he crossed them all the time so now he wanted to behave.

She was about to fall asleep, she was just scrolling her phone.

Y/n received a text. She checked her phone and her eyes widened in shock. Jeongguk's message read.

Jeongguk
I'm in your room. Where are you?

Panic washed over her as she realized what if Jeongguk had found Jungkook in the room? She doesn't know what will help.

Y/n whispered to Jungkook, "Stay here, I'll be right back."

Who stares at her, she knows he will not stay there. That is why she locked the door from outside too.

Sneaking into her room, she found Jeongguk looking around.

"Hey," She greeted nervously, "My room got flooded, so I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, "Flooded? How?”

“Stupid me left the tap running.” She said, Y/n sighed in relief, glad for the excuse.
"Yeah, it's a mess. Good thing I'm in the guest room. What are you doing here?”

Jeongguk smirked, wrapping his arm around her. “You had wet dreams about me so I came to make them come true.”

Y/n chuckled nervously, knowing it was not a wet dream but a reality.

“You were so busy during the week.” She said, She thought Jeongguk doesn't work as he was always bringing her on some hobby of his or to parties. But she found out that it's only weekends when he is a different person and enjoys his time doing stuff he likes to do.

“Yes, and now it's the weekend, I will spend each minute with you.” He kissed her forehead.

If Jeongguk did, how would she take care of Jungkook? And where did Noir go? He needs to send Jungkook back before anything happens!

___

Vote Goal 300+