Wait until he's fully healthy.

I'll try, but don't blame me if I take control of your body by force.

I understand, Scar. Just sleep for now.

Fine.

After she said that, I felt her starting to drift to sleep.

Sighing, I grabbed my son's hand and squeezed it lightly.

Thinking about what happened last night, I remembered that Thea and I need to have a talk.

Closing my eyes, I canceled out all the noises and focused on trying to communicate with Thea.

Thea, are you there?

Not hearing her voice, I continued to call out her name.

I'm here, Regina. I know it's time for the both of us to talk. Just go to sleep and I'll bring you to your consciousness.

Putting my arms on the bed and laying my head down, I closed my eyes.

Feeling myself drift off into the darkness, I felt something soft under me and opened my eyes.

Looking down, I saw that I was in a red off shoulder jumpsuit and my black, white, and red wings on my back as usual.

Standing up, I saw a small cottage just a few clouds away from mine.

Feeling curious, I decided to try and fly over with my wings.

Lifting my wings and flapping them up and down, I flew over to cottage while trying to keep my balance.

Reaching the cottage, I started breathing hard and was sweating.

I didn't know that flying would be exhausting.

I rather run than fly if this is how it's going to be all the time, but I'll have to get use to it if I'm going to come here.

Catching my breath, I walked to the front door of the cottage and knocked.

Waiting for a minute, the door opened and revealed Thea.

"Come in." Thea said while opening the door wider

Walking in, the inside was nice and homey.

Going into the kitchen, Thea brought back two mugs of black coffee.

Handing me one of the mugs, we sat down on the couch.

"So, where should I start?" Thea said

"Maybe the part where I have another son or the part about how are you apart of me without Scar and me knowing or the part when you took control of my body?" I said while trying to hide my anger

Sighing, Thea took a sip of her coffee and placed the mug on the small wooden table.

"Let's start on who I really am. My real is Hecate and I was created to take over your body and kill you in the process." Thea said

My eyes widen from hearing what she just said.

Kill me?

"About a two months before Scarlet was made, I was created from an experiment that the Mad Sinners injected you with. That experiment was meant to give you powers, but I was created along with it. I blocked those powers and only allowed the physical changes to your body." Thea said