ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: Hello uncle. Good Morning

Uncle: Good Morning My Son. How are doing?

Jungkook: Everything's great uncle.

With that we discussed some Mafia related stuffs. And Song & I are like enemies so he just stayed silent.

Yn's pov

I was done with my morning routine. So I went in the closet where I found all girls outfits and every single thing needed by girls kept there. Thank god now I can finally wear something other than his clothes. But his were very comfy though. And the surprising thing is the whole closet only has gowns some mid length and others full. Is he out of his mind we live in 21st century. There's no t shirts, hoodies or sweatshirts what am I gonna wear.

 There's no t shirts, hoodies or sweatshirts what am I gonna wear

So I wore a black short inside and put on one of his sweat shirt. And came out. I really need to talk to him. So I directly came out where Hari was already standing.

Hari: Young Miss, Master has restricted you to go down.

Yn: And what a I gonna do there all day ( shouts a little)

And made my way towards stairs where she kept requesting to stop but I was very mad. Upon reaching the very first step I saw him sitting in living room with someone. So I decided to ask for help. But he shouted on me.

Jungkook: The HECK YOU ARE DOING HERE PRINCESS, GET IN THE ROOM NOW.

Before I could say anything Hari pulled me in room, and said

Hari: Young miss you shouldn't have did that. Master will kill me for this now. ( She was seating a lot while talking, I tried to comfort her but she just kept getting more scared)

Yn: Did I did something wrong ( to herself )

Jungkook's Pov

We were in the conversation when suddenly I saw Princess coming down, my eyes turned dark due to the anger I was feeling at the moment so I shouted at her. Maid immediately took her inside but she really deserves a punishment. Even uncle asked about her name and all but I changed the topic. That Bastard Song saw her face and his eyes lit up at that moment. It was getting in my nerves.

 It was getting in my nerves