Chapter 26

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Jeff Satur, a Thai singer and actor who played the role of Kim in KinnPorsche.

Jeff's POV

H O N K !

I usually don't honk at fellow motorists when they act recklessly on the motorway but this morning I needed to deliver our company proposal to Mr. Suwanacheep's house before he leaves for his office. My boss had told me to deliver it to his house because my boss didn't want us to be seen by other competitors going to Mr. Suwanacheep's office.

I had skipped breakfast just to catch Mr. Suwanacheep before he left his house.

My GPS guided me unerringly all the way to his driveway.

I parked at the curb close to his driveway, grabbed the binder and stepped out of my car.

I glanced at my watch. It was two minutes past six in the morning. I was sure he was still in his house, probably eating his breakfast before leaving for work.

I was leafing through the binder that I was holding while walking into his driveway and did not see someone who was rushing in my direction. I would have tried to evade him if I had noticed him.

He ran straight into me and made me lose my balance.

He caught me before I could hit the ground.

I stared wide eyed at him when I noticed that he was shirtless.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he mumbled before releasing me and running inside Mr. Suwanacheep's driveway.

I watched as he started pressing the buzzer and calling out "Aungpao! Aungpao!"

I stood at the edge of the driveway waiting to see what would happen next.

In a few seconds the front door opened and Mr. Suwanacheep appeared in his business suit and brief case ready to leave the house. I was just in time to deliver my company proposal binder.

"Neo!" I heard Mr. Suwanacheep exclaim, looking at the shirtless guy up and down, shock written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry but is it possible for me to talk to Aungpao before he leaves for school?" I heard the shirtless guy ask.

I guess Mr. Suwanacheep was too polite to ask the guy why he was shirtless. I wondered who Aungpao was.

"Sure. Is it something urgent?" Mr. Suwanacheep asked. He seemed to be waiting for the guy to explain why he was running in the neighborhood shirtless.

"I just wanted to ... to ..."

I saw Mr. Suwanacheep glance at his watch.

"Come inside," said Mr. Suwanacheep. "But I have to leave for work now."

The shirtless guy bowed gratefully and walked inside the house.

Mr. Suwanacheep closed the front door after him.

I moved forward and he noticed me.

I bowed to him before saying, "Good morning, sir, my name is Jeff. I am the head accountant of Tinnasit Accounting offices. My boss asked me to deliver our proposal for your company's latest project."

He accepted the binder that I held out to him.

"Why couldn't you wait to see me at my office?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"We wanted you to review our proposal before you reviewed those of our competitors," I replied with a smile and a bow.

Before Mr. Suwanacheep could say something, a bright yellow school bus came ambling by, with the driver loudly honking its horn.

A good looking young man in his school uniform came rushing out, the shirtless man running close behind him.

"I'm sorry," he murmured once more to Mr. Suwanacheep as he ran past us to go after the student.

I noticed Mr. Suwanacheep shaking his head in confusion.

I started to get confused as well.