Chapter 17

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Louis' POV

"I have never been to a Peruvian restaurant before." I said to BamBam. "But I love trying new dishes so it's not a problem if you take me to one."

"I promise you that you're going to like the food that they offer there," BamBam assured me as he expertly weaved in and out of the congested traffic lanes.

The Peruvian restaurant called Camila's Grill (A/N: This is a fictitious restaurant name. Author is not aware of one that exists with that name. If there is one such name, it's purely a coincidence.) was only a fifteen minute drive from our quarters at the airport.

"I will leave you to order our food," I said to BamBam, because I had no idea how the dishes in the menu tasted. "As long as it's not spicy," I added, because I was not too keen on spicy food.

"I think that the best Peruvian dish that I should introduce you to is the lomo saltado." BamBam said. "I will order two of those. What kind of drinks do you want?"

Before I could answer, BamBam said, "Why don't we go Peruvian all the way and order their Inca Cola."

"Okay, I would like to try that," I replied, starting to get curious about the Peruvian food and drink.

As we progressed with our dinner, I felt happy that I agreed to try a different kind of food other than the ones that I was used to. I was glad that BamBam was the kind of person who always liked to try new things.

The lomo saltado was so good that I promised myself that I would bring Neo here the first chance that we had to get together.

I smiled guiltily at BamBam as I sipped the sweet Peruvian soda. Why was I thinking of Neo while I was on a dinner date with BamBam?

"Did you like the lomo saltado?" BamBam asked. "Because if you did, I could learn to cook it for you. We can have dinner at my condo during our next day off."

I nodded with a smile but I couldn't bring myself to say yes to him.

"You wanna catch a movie before we head back to our quarters?" BamBam asked as we climbed back into his car.

"Sure," I replied. "What movie did you have in mind?"

"Do you like watching mystery thrillers?" he asked.

"I'm not a fan of it but I'm willing to watch one with you," I replied.

"Awesome!" he said and drove in the direction of the nearest mall where there was a cluster of movie houses within the premises.

Many times during the really tense and scary parts of the movie, I found myself clinging to BamBam's arm. He instinctively placed an arm around my shoulder.

"I had a really fun evening," I said to BamBam as he parked his car in his allotted space at the airport.

"I'm so glad you did," BamBam said with a wide smile.

Then suddenly the easygoing air turned a little bit tense.

He slowly leaned towards me.

He placed a hand behind my neck and pulled me close.

I instinctively closed my eyes as he pressed his lips on mine.

The kiss started gentle and light. Then he pressed deeper and soon we were tongue kissing.

Our kisses turned hot and passionate and soon I felt his lips move to the side of my neck.

I instinctively placed my arms around his back.

"Neo ..." I whispered mindlessly.