Chapter 12

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Here let me pull your luggage for you." BamBam offered Louis. "You look like you're gonna drop any minute."

Louis and BamBam were on their way back to their quarters.

They had just successfully landed their plane back to Suvarnabhumi Airport after a long direct flight from LAX.

Louis was not too inclined to let BamBam take over his luggage but he knew that BamBam was just saying the truth. He so wanted for his bed to appear right in front of him right now so he could drop onto it and sleep for the rest of his life.

"Thank you," Louis said, letting BamBam take over his luggage.

Louis could barely make it back to their quarters but finally they got there.

Without bothering to take off his uniform, Louis went straight to his bed and lay down and closed his eyes.

BamBam followed him inside to deposit his luggage in one corner of Louis' room.

"Wait for me here," said BamBam. "I'll be back."

Louis didn't answer and just kept his eyes closed.

In the next instant Louis had fallen asleep.

He was awakened by BamBam nudging him gently.

"Here," said BamBam. "I brought you some food."

When BamBam mentioned the word food that was when Louis realized that he had not eaten for hours and was now very hungry.

During the long direct flight, Louis did not bother to eat any of the plane food. He was just so intent on paying attention to the instrument panel in the cockpit.

"What did you bring me?" Louis asked sleepily.

"Some coconut curry noodle soup," BamBam replied.

Louis looked up at BamBam in surprise.

"Yes, I remembered that this is your favorite dish of all time," BamBam said with a smile.

"You're an angel, I don't deserve your friendship," Louis said, giving BamBam a grateful smile.

BamBam almost blurted, "But I don't want to be just your friend."

"I'm gonna take a shower now," Louis said after both he and BamBam finished the food. "Thank you again for taking care of me."

Again, BamBam almost blurted, "I want to do more than just take care of you."

"Can I brush my teeth inside the bathroom while you're in the shower?" BamBam asked.

"Sure," Louis replied. Anyway the shower divider was thick and opaque so he wouldn't be seen while inside the shower.

BamBam was brushing his teeth when he heard Louis mutter "Oh shit" and followed with a soft moan of pain.

"What's the matter?" BamBam called out. "Are you alright in there?"

"My right arm is stiff," Louis complained. "It hurts when I try to raise it to reach my back."

BamBam's heart started to race faster than a horse in a derby.

Should he dare to offer his help to Louis?

BamBam spit out the water that he used to rinse his mouth of toothpaste and then cleared his throat.

"Louis?" BamBam hated himself for how he wasn't able to control the quiver in his voice.

"Don't just stand there," he heard Louis say. "Hurry in here and help me get cleaned up."