Chapter 13

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Warning: There will be a small amount of mature stuff in this chapter so please skip this chapter if you're below 18, sorry about that.

Louis' POV

When I lifted my arm to reach for the bottle of shampoo from the bathroom caddy above me, I suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot up from my shoulder all the way to my wrist.

I moaned in pain and quickly lowered my arm.

"Louis?" I heard BamBam through the haze of the pain I was feeling.

"Help me in here, please," I begged.

In a flash, BamBam was inside the shower stall with me.

Only then did I realize that I was wet and fully naked.

"This is not the time for prudishness," BamBam muttered, quickly shedding off his clothes to keep from getting wet.

BamBam reached for the shower knob and turned it back on after he had tossed his clothes out of the shower stall.

I gasped at the cold spray of water.

BamBam adjusted the temperature of the water before reaching for the bottle of shampoo from the bathroom caddy. He poured some of the liquid into his palm and then placed the bottle back into the bathroom caddy.

Why was I suddenly feeling a fluttering in my tummy.

I steeled myself as he slowly and gently worked his fingers into my hair. Then he reached up once more to take the bottle of body wash from the bathroom caddy.

Ohgahd, the feel of his hands massaging my back and my tired shoulders with the silky liquid felt so good.

Then he made me turn around.

He started off with rubbing the lather from the body wash into the sides of my neck, then down to my chest, just slightly grazing his palms across my nipples. My nipples instantly stood on end.

As BamBam worked his way down to my abdomen I closed my eyes in embarrassment. I noticed my hardened member sticking out like a sore thumb.

But just before I closed my eyes, I noticed that BamBam was having a hard on as well!

BamBam's hands froze for a moment as we stared at each other.

Then he slowly placed one hand behind my neck before pulling me close for a kiss.

The kiss started softly, gently, leisurely, as if we were savoring a flavor that we had both been hungering for a very long time.

Then I felt BamBam deepen the kiss. I parted my lips and without hesitation he slipped his tongue into my mouth and sought each and every corner inside.

I was gasping for breath when he stopped kissing me and started to rinse off the body wash from the side of my neck.

Then he kissed the side of my neck, sucking on it and making soft little bites.

I felt him move his mouth to the center of my neck, down to the small hollow and then lower still where he sucked on one of my nipples while playing with the other one, using the palm of his hand to make circular rubbing motions on it.

I stifled a gasp when he made me turn to make my back available to him.

I felt him spread my legs apart, using his feet to move my feet far apart from each other.

"I'm sorry, Neo," I said silently as I bent a little to accommodate BamBam.