Chapter 28

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Just order what you want and tell the cashier to put it on my tab," said Neo.

"You're sure?" Mark asked.

"Of course," Neo replied. "You better hurry or I might finish my breakfast ahead of you and then you will be left holding the tab."

Mark quickly went over to the counter and ordered a ham and cheese croissant, a slice of apple pie and black coffee.

"Where are you going after breakfast?" Mark asked just before taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

"I'm actually free until two thirty this afternoon," Neo replied. "Then I have to go to work until ten thirty in the evening. How about you?"

"I'm free today and tomorrow," Mark replied. "I work on weekends so my days off fall on a weekday."

"You wanna spend the morning with me?" Neo asked.

"Where?" Mark asked.

"At my place," Neo replied, "unless you have somewhere else in mind."

"Your place sounds fine to me," Mark said as he took another sip from his coffee.

Neo went to pay for his and Mark's breakfast and then he turned to Mark.

"Are you gonna follow me in your car?" asked Neo.

"Sure," Mark replied.

"You know how to get there if you lose me in the traffic, right?" Neo wanted to make sure.

"Of course," Mark replied.

Funnily enough, Mark reached Neo's driveway ahead of Neo, so Neo had to park behind Mark's car in his own driveway.

"Make yourself at home," Neo said as he dropped his car key into a copper bowl at a corner of his kitchen counter.

"You want some water?" Neo asked as he walked towards his fridge.

"What kind do you have?" Mark asked.

"You have a choice of mineral water and spring water," Neo replied.

"Spring water, please," Mark said, reaching for the TV remote and turning the TV on.

Mark was focused on choosing what shows were available on the screen and did not notice that Neo had walked up behind him.

Mark gasped when he felt cold water trickle from his head down to his face and down to his shirt.

"What the hell, Neo!" Mark jumped up from the couch.

"I'm thirsty," Neo said, "but it's more fun licking off the water from your skin."

Mark grabbed the opened bottle of spring water from Neo and splashed it on Neo's face.

Neo gasped as the cold water trickled down from his forehead down to his nose and cheeks and his chin and down to his neck.

Mark leaned forward and started licking the cold water off Neo's neck.

Neo grabbed the back of Mark's neck and pulled Mark's face towards him.

Mark's mouth was already slightly open to receive Neo's hungry kiss.

Without losing contact with Mark's lips, Neo took Mark's open bottle of spring water and set it down on the coffee table before leading him back towards the couch.

In no time at all Neo and Mark were both shirtless, eagerly exploring each other's pleasurable areas.

When the couch proved to be too uncomfortable a place to give each other pleasure, Neo swept Mark off the couch and carried him over to his bedroom.