Chapter 3

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Louis Thanawin, a Thai BL actor who starred with Neo in "Fish Upon the Sky" and "The Eclipse".

Louis' POV

My heart was pounding hard as my colleagues and I awaited the announcement from our superior as to who would be chosen to co-pilot the  Thai Airways flight to Los Angeles.

The regular co-pilot for that flight had gone on a paternity leave and one of us was to be assigned to take his spot temporarily. At least until he got back from his paternity leave.

When my name was announced by our superior, at first I got so overwhelmed that I almost fainted.

When I recovered from the shock, and after all the congratulations from everyone, I went outside our building to make a call to my parents to let them know the good news.

My parents congratulated me of course and told me how proud they were of me and my achievements.

I was about to go back inside the building when I remembered that I should call Neo to let him know the good news.

I was a bit offended and hurt that he didn't sound too happy about my good news. He didn't even think about congratulating me for my achievement. Being upgraded from flying local flights to international flights was a great honor for a fledgling pilot like me.

When Neo asked me how long until we got to see each other, I couldn't tell him because honestly I wasn't sure how long I was gonna be gone.

"You were gone too long," one of my colleagues commented when I got back inside the building. "Did you smoke a cigar to celebrate your promotion?"

"Nah," I chuckled. "I just called my parents to tell them the good news."

I intentionally omitted telling him that I had called my boyfriend Neo as well because this colleague of mine had outwardly shown interest in me and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Your parents must be very proud of you," he said.

This colleague's name is BamBam. He is a transplant from Korea. He is Thai but he has spent too many years in Korea so much so that when he speaks he incorporates a lot of Korean into our conversation.

 He is Thai but he has spent too many years in Korea so much so that when he speaks he incorporates a lot of Korean into our conversation

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is BamBam a Thai member rapper of the Kpop group Got7.

"Let's go out tonight to celebrate your promotion!" he offered in the next instant.

I wasn't able to respond right away because his invitation took me by surprise.