Chapter 11

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Also, this chapter will contain some adult stuff so if you're below 18, please skip this chapter for now, sorry about that.

Third Person POV

Throughout the drive to the waterfront, Mark kept trying to suppress the guilt he was feeling for not keeping his promise to Neo.

Eventually Gawin slowed down as they neared a small pub that was right beside the waterfront.

"Let's buy some drinks before we go over and sit by the breakwater," said Gawin, driving into the small parking lot of the pub.

"No, no, no," said Mark. "I've had enough alcohol for the night."

"We don't have to buy any beer," said Gawin. "We can buy soda or fruit juices."

"Okay then," said Mark, stepping out of the car after Gawin parked it.

"Do you want a soda or a fruit drink?" Gawin asked.

"A pink lemonade would do," Mark replied.

"Small, medium, or large?" asked Gawin.

"Small," Mark replied. "I'm still stuffed from the dinner we just had."

"Two small pink lemonades please," Gawin said to the pub staff behind the counter.

The pub staff widened his eyes at Gawin in recognition.

"Hey, weren't you just here last night and the night before?" said the staff.

Then eyeing Mark, the staff added, "Is this your new boy toy?"

Mark turned around and rushed out of the pub.

"Mark!" Gawin ran after Mark. "Where are you going?"

Gawin easily caught up with Mark and grabbed Mark's wrist.

"Where are you going?" Gawin repeated his question.

"Anywhere as long as it's away from you," Mark replied tugging his wrist away from Gawin's grasp.

"Hey, don't take that jerk's words seriously," Gawin said, grabbing Mark's wrist again.

"I just wanna go home," Mark said his eyes starting to smart.

"But I want to stay," said Gawin. "How are you gonna get home."

'That's not your problem anymore, is it?" Mark said, tugging his wrist from Gawin's grasp once more and walking away from the pub parking lot.

"Suit yourself then," Gawin muttered walking back into the pub.

Mark took his phone out of his pocket and tapped on Neo's number.

"Is it too late to keep my promise?" Mark asked when Neo took his call.

"Never too late for me where you're concerned," Neo replied.

"I have a problem, though," Mark said after some hesitation.

"What is it?" Neo asked.

"I'm far away from home," Mark replied. "I'm at the waterfront."

"What are you doing there?" Neo asked, unable to hide the surprise and curiosity in his voice.

"If you come and pick me up I will tell you all about it," said Mark.

"Very well, wait for me," said Neo. "Where exactly will I find you."

"I will be sitting on the breakwater close to the only pub on the whole stretch," Mark replied.

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =

When Mark saw Neo's car approaching, he jumped up from the breakwater and waved to Neo.

Neo slowed down and stopped beside Mark.

As soon as Mark got in, he placed an arm around Neo's neck and started sobbing into his chest.

"What's going on, Mark?" Neo asked gently, sensing that Mark was in some kind of trouble.

"Can you take me home, Neo?" Mark asked after his sobbing subsided.

"Yes," Neo replied. "I will take you to my home. And there's no need for you to treat me to a post birthday dinner this evening. We can do it tomorrow evening if you're free."

Mark nodded and Neo started his car.

When they got to Neo's home, Neo said, "Now tell me what happened to you this evening."

Mark took a deep breath before saying, "I went out with someone who took me to the waterfront pub this evening. I was looking forward to spending the night with him but I changed my mind and left him at the pub. Please don't ask me why I changed my mind."

"Okay," said Neo. "I can tell that you just want to forget about the whole incident."

"Yes, I want to erase the whole thing from my memory," Mark said.

"Do you want me to help you erase it from your memory?" asked Neo, with a glint in his eye as he scooted closer to Mark who was sitting on the living room couch.

Mark raised his face to Neo, and without hesitation Neo planted his mouth on Mark's lips.

The kiss started leisurely enough, but as it went on, the kiss went deeper and Neo slipped his hand under Mark's shirt.

Mark moaned softly when he felt Neo's hand find his nipple unerringly.

Neo's mouth left Mark's lips and pulled Mark's shirt up and over his head and tossed it away.

Then Neo's mouth started to trail kisses from the side of Mark's neck towards the hollow of Mark's throat and down to the middle of his chest, while all the way caressing both nipples with both hands.

Mark's nipples hardened like tiny stones upon the feel of Neo's warm palms making light feathered circular motions on them.

Neo's mouth traveled farther down to Mark's abdomen, stopping to dip his hot moist tongue into the hollow of Mark's navel.

"Uhh!" Mark let out a sharp moan. He never thought and never expected that he would feel such a pleasurable sensation from the feel of Neo's hot moist tongue in that area.

Mark felt Neo's hands leave his nipples and felt him unfasten his pants and pull down the zipper.

"Uhh!" Mark let out a sharp moan once more when he felt Neo's hand go through the waistband of his briefs and encircle his hard and throbbing member.

"Aaahhh ohgahd ..." Mark gasped and moaned in quick succession when he felt Neo's tongue licking off the transparent liquid that oozed off the slit from the top of his hardened member.

Mark lifted his bottom to help Neo pull his pants off his waist and down his hips and thighs and then off his legs and finally off his feet. He did the same with Mark's briefs.

"Uhh!" Mark let out another sharp moan when he felt Neo's hot moist mouth encircle his hardened member.

Mark badly needed release. His member was too hardened and excited, the wait was starting to hurt.

Then Neo's mouth went to work.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... aaahh... aaahh... aaahhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh... ohgahd ohgahd ohgahd... uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh... ohgahd ohgahd ohgahd... Neo Neo Neo ohgahd Neo uh uh uh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Mark shuddered as he felt his juices spurt out straight into Neo's mouth.

Neo straightened up and then went down and hugged Mark tight.

"For one anxious moment there, I half expected you to call out the name of the guy you were with earlier this evening," he whispered into Mark's ear.