єpílσguє : lσvє íѕ вєnєαth uѕ 🌶️

Y/n

I wake feeling deliciously sore, just as I'd desired.
Warm water surrounds me, as do those powerful, familiar arms. My back is against Taehyungs's chest as his fingers trail lazy lines up and down my arms.

"There she is," he whispers in my ear, readjusting his grip on my naked body beneath the water. "Wake up, baby. I missed you." His lips surround the shell of my ear as he continues to devour me, placing endless kisses along my neck and shoulder.

I'm still in a bit of a fog. The sedatives are wearing off, but the dizziness is lingering. I grip the side of the tub, feeling as if I'm going to slip beneath the water.

"I got you," he whispers, holding me firmly in his lap.
I sigh, enjoying the sore yet soothing sensation encompassing me. Both holes feel used and ache with that burning sensation that tells me all I need to know about how he enjoyed himself. The thought of him fucking my limp and sedated body as I'd demanded has my insides convulsing with a need all their own. I gave myself to him as his own personal fuck doll to be used as he desired.

"Taehyung," I mumble through numbed lips.

It's then that my vision clears and I see sparkles coming from beneath the warm water. Like stars, they shine until I blink again and gain focus.

"Taehyung!" I gasp, shooting upright and looking down at my chest.

Both of my nipples are pierced. Gold bars sit through each of them, little gold hearts surrounding the tips.

Taehyung's hand from behind me grips the front of my neck, pulling me back and pinning me against his hard chest.
"Calm down." His deep, authoritative tone rumbles through me. "Fuck, just look at you." My breasts float beneath the water around his corded forearm as I gaze at them.
"I couldn't stop myself after I pierced them. Have to make sure they stay clean. God knows I dirtied them enough already."

I release a silent sigh, feeling entirely too turned on for my own good at the thought of him cumming all over my bare chest.

"I can't believe you," I groan, acting irritated, yet already loving how they look.
They're actually extremely sexy and make me feel even more paired with my mate and his own personal jewelry I've grown entirely too fond of.

"Believe it. I told you I'd do it. I'm not one for bluffing, darling. Think you know that well enough."

I feel his erection forming beneath the water against the crack of my ass again, loving the fact that he's still naked with me.

"Ready for your show, doll?" he asks, placing a cellphone on the cedar plank stand next to us.

I swallow, rolling my lips together as the nerves build beneath my skin.

Nodding, he slowly licks up the side of my neck, making me stir in his lap.

My pulse is pounding in anticipation, my body already humming with a numbness only fear and lust can provide. My lips part as my eyes focus in on his body in action.
Watching him use me as he desires, caring for me and giving me affection while I'm unconscious, is exhilarating. Seeing him in this element, listening to the words he spews, watching as he devours me entirely... It's forming that ache again. The endless ache that has my body constantly screaming for him alone.

We stay in the tub as he continues to wash me with soft, caressing hands beneath the sudsy water until the footage finally finishes. I turn in the large tub to face him, straddling his lap, needing to be closer. Our eyes lock, and my body ignites with waves of endless emotion. Silently we just stare into the other's eyes, conveying so much without the need for words.

Trailing his arms beneath the surface of the water with the tips of my fingers, he relishes in my touch, now needing it to breathe. A soft sigh of pleasure leaves him as I reach his neck. I run my thumb over his bottom lip near his scar, finally breaking my stare. He leans forward, his arms wrapping around me, one possessively behind the back of my neck, the other cupping my bottom, as our lips connect.
The kiss is soft. A gentle exploration of each other as tongues intertwine and heavy emotions rise to the surface. His mouth caresses mine with such care, transmitting his affections entirely.

"I feel so much for you, it overwhelms me," he says between kisses. "Everything." Another kiss. "All at once."

"I love you, too," I smirk against his kiss.

"Mmm, love." He captures my lips again, his expert tongue sweeping along the length of mine. "Beneath us."

We kiss until our lips are swollen, and our bodies melt together as we become one again. He slips inside me and we connect until the water has turned cool and our bodies are exhausted from expressing that all-consuming love.

💋💋

Waking the next day, I bite down on my bottom lip, staring at his ridiculously thick lashes resting every so softly against his cheeks. A sliver of sunlight peeking through the heavy drapes illuminates the darkened room surrounding us. He sleeps so thoroughly now. Soundly. As if by killing his demons, we've somehow erased the horrors of his tormented past.
But there's more I need from him. More I want to take as my own.

His hair looks freshly fucked, the dark locks tossed all about on his forehead from fingers threading and endlessly pulling at it last night. His chest heaves a sigh as he reaches out to feel the bed for me, even before his eyes open.

"Y/N." My chest practically caves in on itself at my name on his lips. He lazily trails a hand down his stomach, and my eyes follow the light dusting of dark hair in the divots of his toned abdomen that leads to my favorite toy beneath those sheets. I see his erection already formed, pressing urgently against the soft fabric.

Before he can reach for me, I hand him the glass of water.
"Drink. Before you dehydrate yourself with the excess fluids you're losing." A half smile forms on his lips as he trails his hand back up his chest and over his hair, tossing it lazily. He props himself on one elbow, taking the drink from me while I grin deviously to myself on the inside. His throat bobs as he swallows the entire glass down, licking his lips of every drop of water that remains.

"Thank you," he whispers, before placing the glass on the nightstand and laying back down on his back. He grabs my wrist. "Now come sit on your cock."

I rip my wrist away from him, and he arches a brow. My devilish smile slowly grows on my lips.

His eyes dart around the room as he sits up on the bed before his gaze lands back on me.

"What did you do?" He brings a hand to his forehead, then pinches the bridge of his nose. His eyes squeeze shut, fighting the drowsy feeling I understand all too well.

"Baby," he warns, his tone dark. "What the fuck did you do?"

His hand runs down his face as his breathing intensifies. "What did you give me?" His Head becomes heavy and he falls back onto the bed. "What the fuck is happening?" I lean over the top of his chest, straddling his naked body, smirking my evil smirk down over him as his eyelids grow heavy, his focus faltering.

Leaning over him, my lips graze his ear as I recite the words of a calculated man. "A rebirth." I sit up, watching with a satisfied grin as his eyes finally close. "A revival." I press my soft lips against his relaxed ones.

"An awakening of sorts..."