αвѕtrαct lσvє 🌶️

Y/N

"Tell me," I mutter, dropping my towel from my body, the beads of water still clinging to my damp skin.
I slide my back down the wall until my ass meets the heels of my bare feet. Pulling the towel from his waist, it drops to the floor as he braces himself with his palms against the wall.

"Y/n," he says breathlessly, apprehension in his tone.

"Tell me what he took so I can take it back," I whisper, my breath dusting his inner thigh before my tongue comes out to lick the freshly cleaned skin.

A raspy groan barely leaves his throat before he swallows, adjusting on his heels.
His cock grows in length as heated eyes peer down at me. Anger penetrates through his gaze, and I know that what I'm about to do may be dangerous. However, I've grown accustomed to living in danger since knowing Taehyung.
Careful fingers slide up the fronts of his parted thighs, brushing over the thick cords of muscle as he braces in his stance.

"I want it all. I want it all back, Taehyung," I say, my hands inching closer to his manhood. "All of you. You're mine now, don't you see?" My fingers meet the base of his cock, and they slowly wrap around his hard length. He grinds his teeth, looking down through the hanging inky hair on his forehead as his hips thrust forward into the touch. With one hand, I slowly rotate my wrist, massaging his length, the other hand bracing myself on his lower abdomen that's tense and flexed with a light dusting of dark hair that screams the essence of male.

His hand comes out of nowhere and grips my wrist roughly, holding me still against him, and I gasp. My lashes flutter as I peer up at him. The muscles in his neck are rigid, his dark eyes glaring at me before he loosens his grip, taking a deep breath while dropping my wrist entirely.

Leaning forward again, I softly kiss his hip before licking the area, my tentative gaze still on his. The gentle touches and kisses are difficult for him to accept. He craves the feeling of my teeth sinking into his flesh, aches for my nails to scratch across the surface, for me to stroke him hard and fast, but I don't.

"Y/n-" he warns, looking down at my palm softly wrapped around him, planting open-mouthed kisses along the large veins on his lower abdomen, pulling all the blood from his body to his engorged cock.He watches me cautiously as I slowly rise to my feet, leaving a trail of kisses along his heaving abdomen and chest. I swirl my tongue along his nipple as his cock leaks a bead of cum onto my thumb. He grinds his back teeth together, breathing heavily through his nostrils because he hates the feeling of enjoying something he's worked to fight his entire life.

"Look at me," I declare.

He draws his eyes back to mine. There's panic there beneath the surface of the wall he holds up. A look of feral, torturous anger from a past of abuse meant to break him. Another face in my place.

"It's me. Just me. Me and you," I continue, softly rolling my palm along his velvety skin roped with angry veins, as I litter his scarred chest with gentle kisses. "You and I. Just us. Taehyung and his Y/N." His pulse pounds through his neck as I continue to place soft kisses along his inked throat, rolling my hand down his shaft to the pierced head. My thumb trails along the head, fingers circling the crown, flicking the piercing I've come to obsess over as his mouth drops open and his hands plant themselves on the wall behind me again.

"Heal me, for I am healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." I recite, my lips inches from his.

"Fuck." His voice breaks as I work to rewrite his past.
He groans, his forehead resting down against my own as his uncontrolled breaths meet mine. My hand slides up his shaft, further still, until I cup his tight and heavy balls in my hand. Rolling them gently between my fingers, I slide my hand further until they sit comfortably in my palm. His lips blow out a breath of air, his eyes staying trained on mine. My middle fingers wander further, pressing softly against the velvety skin behind them. His eyes close tightly. A sharp, pleasured groan leaves his throat as his cock jumps at the foreign touch, one that pushes the boundaries of exploring more, and another drop of cum leaks from the tip as he shifts on his feet.