вrαndíng 🌶️

TAEHYUNG

I listen to the slight whimper in her cry, feel the expansion of her chest, breasts rising against my forearm, and see the fire burning deep within the confines of her sinister eyes. She's ready to wage her war. My beautiful destructive doll.

I must claim her as my own. I need her sweet pussy filled and dripping with my cum, feeding my primal compulsion to mark her. I need her flesh freshly cut and bleeding from the power of my hand before this man touches the curvaceous vessel of the soul I own. I won't let her slip from my grasp.
Not my Y/N.

The idea of destroying the most sacred part of the Westwood dynasty, however, the beloved and all-too-perfect Sain, has me reeling in palpable excitement. Fuck all of them for allowing the disgusting cycle of abuse and death of the weak to continue. Sain's just as guilty, and that motherfucker will pay like the rest of them. We will strip him of his title before he even gets a chance to claim it, crippling the entire institution and everyone who pays a part to play.

Y/N's trust in him and everyone else she once loved has been severed, all of it falling inevitably on me as I'd planned.
I'm the only one on this earth that could ever protect her the way she needs to be protected in order for her to become her own king. Lesser men would cap her power, ensuring she remains the staple of a traditional woman. I, however, want her to flourish in her rule over the masses. Her intelligence burned freely as a wildfire, destroying the traditions of the past.

Even now, with her back against the wall and her legs parted, waiting, she loves diving into the dark with me, exploring the boundaries of the sexuality she's always been curious about but deprived of. y /N wants me to push her, just as she pushes me. But the softer side of me cost us.

Alastor has drawn a line in the sand. He was done waiting for me to complete the job. I recognized the name on a piece of I.D. from one of the men that attacked us. He was a member of the Caprano Gang. Probably a young buck, hired by Alastor, trying to make rank by partaking in a hit. The governor was an idiot for meddling where he didn't belong. It would come back to bite him in the ass without a doubt. I wasn't worried about those men harming us. No one fucking hunts me down and lives to tell about it. But Jungkook's words rang through my head like an annoying alarm with no end.

Love has a way of making us weak.I couldn't admit what I was feeling for Y/n was love, because love is a desolate term to me. But my obsession and commitment to that woman is far beyond anything I've ever felt for another living being.
I can't be weak. Especially not with the weight of what's to come.

I kiss those sweet, supple lips, pressing my throbbing cock against her hip.
Needing to show her love isn't the emotion pouring itself out between us.

It's endless rage.

Rage to fight when told not to. Rage to breathe when the grasp of the world around us tightens its grip. A rage to fall violently into our own realm of twisted desires, where only the demonic versions of ourselves survive in the form of twisted salvation.

She melts against my touch, falling into a puddle of needy desire in my grip. Her legs part as she rubs her greedy little cunt against my thigh, seeking relief.

"My baby aches for me," I whisper against her lips, pulling back to look down.

Her eyes follow my gaze where she's practically grinding a wet stain into the dark denim of my jeans. Looking back up at me with those swollen, freshly kissed lips, and a hazy look in her eyes, she simply nods.

"So fucking needy," I comment, giving her my thigh and pressing it roughly against that swollen clit beneath those soaked panties. Her head falls back against the wall as her legs widen. "My slutty little cunt can't get enough, huh?" Her teeth sink into her bottom lip at my words. Y/n loves when I degrade her, which I find enticingly ironic because, in real life, she wouldn't put up with any man putting her down. But with me, there's freedom in it because she knows how I empower her in the world outside of our sex.