вєnєαth uѕ 🌶️

Y/N

A slow grin forms, and he runs his thumb across my cheekbone before pulling his hand back and slapping the side of my face. It's not hard, but hard enough to send my face to the side and leave a light sting.

"Good girl."

I practically whimper at his praise before he guides his cock into my mouth. He allows me to move my neck while he stands still, wetting him by licking the pierced tip, then mouthing the entire, engorged length. I swallow as much of him as I can, holding him at the back of my throat until I need to pull off to breathe.

"Fuck, just like that," he says, gripping the hair at my crown, forcing himself deep again.

He holds the leash with an arm behind him, pulling it as he picks up the pace until I'm literally being pulled forward to swallow his cock and he's effectively fucking my throat.
"Swallow your cock, slut," he demands. I moan around him, the words so vile, demeaning, and entirely too attractive for the submissive doll I've become. "Take your punishment."

After bringing himself to the edge, almost losing at his own game, he pulls out of my mouth, gazing down at the teary, wet mess beneath him with fire in his eyes. He slaps his cock against my cheek before pushing it back between my lips. He repeats this process, pulling out, slapping me, then throat fucking me again. Toying with himself. Toying with me.

"Taehyung," I whine, craving my own release as he rubs the piercing across my lips, a drop of cum leaking onto my tongue. "Please."

"Please what?" he asks, cocking a brow.

"Give me what I need," I cry.

His infamous smirk pulls at his lips before he leans down closer to me.
His arm wraps back around behind me, his fingers slipping beneath my shorts until he brushes against my arousal, slipping a finger deep inside. "Oh yeah, you're ready," he says, eyes darkening with his own hunger. "God,
you're so amazing, Y/N. My dirty little doll. Let's make you filthy, yeah?" In a quick motion, he releases the leash, pushing me back against the bed, my wrists burning from the friction of the rope. He grabs my ankle and flips me onto my stomach.

The cock gag fills my mouth again as he straps it back on, tighter than before. Ripping the shorts down my legs, he wastes no time in pulling me to my knees, smashing my exposed breasts into the mattress before me, and spreading my legs before him.He runs the crown of his dick along the sopping mess between my legs, cursing at the sensation. Without warning, he pushes into me from behind,
driving deep. I try to scream around the gag, my pussy spasming around his thickness as he stills, attempting to calm himself for me.

My cries are silenced by the silicone cock down my throat, while he slips out, then back in deep at a slow and torturous rate.
"They took away your voice, but remember I'm the one to make you scream." he whispers as his hands explore.
Fingers mold to my skin, touching every available surface before him as his own. Running down my spine, up the backs of my thighs, over the curves of my hips. Gripping into the flesh near my hips, he pulls me back into him,
my wetness spreading across his lower abdomen. His thrusts pick up again and my body ignites with explosive electricity at each powerful collision.

It doesn't take long. The inability to talk as I swallow one cock while being filled with another has me spiraling into a dirty pool of desire. I feel naughty and used in the way that I crave. I want to take the disadvantages of being seen only as an object and a woman of no worth and own it as my own under the direction of Taehyung . Turning our pain into pleasure.

I tighten myself, my muscles seizing up as I close in on my release. He must sense it because he spits down onto my ass, his saliva dripping down the crack, rubbing my entrance before gently popping his thumb inside.
A low groan rumbles through my chest as my eyes roll back into my head.