trαín thrσugh thє pαín

TAEHYUNG 

She’s a fragile creature. One I looked forward to breaking and bringing to reality—that is until I realized the inevitable. If I’m not careful, a woman with the mindset and strength of Y/N will break me. She has the power to tear me to fucking pieces, and the masochist in me will gladly allow every part of my destruction.

She’s always been my little doll to protect. My promise I’d kept safe from a distance, until that distance became the barrier my soul craved to break.

But Min Y/N is just a stray like me. A mistake reinvented in ways that made her existence acceptable. I watched from afar all these years when I could, ensuring she was taken care of, until the inevitable call came through a week ago.

The eternal stain of condemnation was showing, and it was a stain they quickly wanted to scrub out.
Just like that, she went from a prominent, respected woman in the community to the ticking time bomb that threatened their demise. So alike we are.

I gave her some space after she’d hit me, when all I really wanted to do was grab a fistful of hair and tell her all the ways she better get on her knees and start listening to me.

But Y/N isn’t the type to sit and obey.

Throughout her life, she’s only done so because she knew no other way.

Survival in the world in which she resided.

I’ve given her a glimpse of her freedom, a life of uninhibited desires and standing up to the powers that be. My little firecracker is about to light up this world and find comfort in her revenge.

When she’s ready.

And she’s so close.

But this reality of hers I’ve held secret has the potential to break her past the point of repair. I have to be careful with this fragile flower. Her petals are too fresh to hold her bloom.
I’d had another dream again while resting beside her. The kind that makes me despise a gentle hand. The kind that makes me irate with the urge to erase the past. Memories of mind-fucks meant to deceive children into trusting authority. Memories that left a man like me craving pain and punishment rather than caring adoration.

I fucked out my frustrations. I took from Y/N and used her to erase the stains of my own misfortunes. Having her beneath me saved me the trouble of beating my head into a wall to silence the voices of the ghosts of my past.

That or take another life. I needed her more than she’d ever realize.Feeling her let go around me is my only heaven. I’ll forever worship the deity that is her warm, wet sanctuary. Finding euphoria like that is a dangerous temptation for a man like me. One taste of Y/N and I’m on my knees, ready to kill or be killed for my queen.

She fell back asleep after I cleaned her up, and I sat and studied her like I used to in secret. Unlike my tortured mind, peaceful thoughts seemed to occupy her dreams, and seeing that lip curl into a little half-smile made me crazier than I’d ever thought. What did she dream of? What gave Y/N peace of mind? I knew it couldn’t be me. I’m too vile and fucked up to bring anyone genuine joy.

I got the urge to tie her up, keeping her restrained and fucking her endlessly until I got confirmation I’d knocked her up. I wanted to fuck her until I saw her belly form a tiny bump and her tits become swollen and pained with the evidence of my claiming.

She’d find her own way to kill me before willingly allowing that to happen. Or I’d plant her key to freedom again just so we could fight like animals before fucking like them.

I left her before the sun rose, allowing her to rest before needing to dispose of Sain’s Jeep properly. I couldn’t think of a better getaway vehicle than my sweet half-brother’s treasured Jeep. This bitch is going to burn to the ground, and I’ll enjoy the shit out of it.