cєmєntíng prσσf 🌶️

TAEHYUNG

I pull her body back into mine; her back thudding against my chest as he rings out a shot to the wall of the confessional.
Just as I’m making my move to take the gun, a knife appears. Y/N quickly swings her arm, slashing the wrist of the deacon through the grated window.

She brought my knife.

He screams in agony from the other side of the confessional as his grasp on the gun slips. I catch it midair as my other arm wraps around her waist. I stand, still holding her to my front as my dick stands tall, firmly planted inside her.

I turn the gun on him through the broken grate separating the chamber and pull the trigger, shooting him point blank, watching his head snap back as I bury the bullet. A mess of brain, blood, and flesh blows out the back of his skull, splattering along the wooden walls as he falls back, his limp body sagging awkwardly against the bench beneath him.

Y/N screams in horror.

Wrapping my hand back over her mouth, she shakes against me, her wide eyes set on the deacon deprived of life as I press her against the wall before us. She squints her eyes closed, not wanting to bear witness to the reality before her.

“Look Y/N!” I demand, kneeing her legs open wider as I thrust deeply into her from behind. “Open your fucking eyes!” She gasps as her palms slap against the wall, bracing her from the force.

Her eyes snap open, falling back on the deacon.

“They don’t want you! You’re fucking worthless to them!” I fist her hair, holding her head against the wall, trying to wake her up to the reality before her. “They never wanted you! You aren’t one of them! They want to eliminate the likes of you from their world. You pushed too far. You’re a force they can’t handle. You just kept fucking pushing!” The words fall from my mouth like venom.

Pain sears throughout my emotional core at the deep unresolved wound this reopens. These are the words I’ve told myself from a past life that seems like a lifetime ago. That young man, so lost and confused after the set-up they knew I’d never conquer.

They marked me a murderer. Branded me the enemy because Callum Westwood knew a life that included me could never work. I was his greatest mistake. His greatest downfall.Cold lies the innocent woman in the middle of the dirt of the alleyway alongside me.

A world she never chose for herself, either. I was nothing but a mess of blood and broken bones, laying aside the wide blue eyes set on me. The bluest eyes I’d ever seen, staring straight back into mine, haunting me as they still do. The lack of life behind them did nothing to cease the tears that poured out into that pool of blood beneath the dark head of hair that knotted in a mess beneath her shattered skull.

We were just two separate souls trapped within the unrelenting confines of their sick and disturbing world, meeting separate destinies, separate hells. I swore to those brown  eyes that she hadn’t died in vain like my mother. I promised I’d bring them down, one by one. I swore to her I’d find the daughter they ripped from her arms before ending her life like she wasn’t even human at all.

Y/N’s tears snap me back into the moment as she continues silently sobbing against my embrace.
She’s always needed me, just as I’ve needed her. I’m her truth. Her voice.

The weapon she wields to use as needed. My protection and loyalty to her will never cease. Not until we get what’s rightfully ours. Sweet, dark, ruthless revenge.

“Anyone,” I whisper roughly into her ear as we both stare at the mess of the man before us.

She shifts on her feet, her ass rubbing against my front, spreading her arousal across my lower abdomen. I get hard again at the sight.