σur fαthєr

Y/N

He’s not like us. He’s like them.
He’s like them.
Them.

I say this repeatedly in my head, over and over as Sain carries me up the stairs to my bed, placing me gently on the edge before finding his seat on the bench of the vanity across from me. Having no clue where Taehyung is, I can only assume he’s somewhere watching closely, ready to kill both me and Sain if this plan goes south.

“Show me,” Sain mutters once more, pulling the bench forward to the end of my iron bedframe, staring down at me intently as he takes a seat again. “I need to see what I do to you, Y/n.”

The slight ache in his innocent voice silently kills me. It’s not that I’ve never imagined Sain in this light. He’s handsome, and extremely attractive compared to all of my other classmates. But it’s the fact that his brother has been the one that’s continuously occupied my mind. His tormented, tortured older brother who’s shown me the light and made me question not only everything, but everyone.

Leaning back on my elbows, I scoot backward until my heels rest on the edge of the bed. I give Sain one last look to gauge his intentions, and when our eyes connect, his innocence shines through.

God, I’m about to end his entire livelihood.

What if Taehyung is wrong? What if Sain has nothing to do with his father’s business dealings with Alastor Abbott, the church, and the calculated corruption they promote? What if he’s truly the innocent bystander who’s unfortunately locked into this chaos as the primary target for destruction,
when in reality, he’s maintained his innocence in this world of greed, corruption, and power?

A slight creak in the old wood of our floorboards from the hallway has my heart skipping a beat. Sain’s eyes divert away from mine, and my heart thuds wildly in my chest at the thought of Taehyung on standby. I can only imagine what is going through his tormented skull at the moment.

But before Taehyung entirely pulls Sain’s attention from me, I cover the cut on my upper thigh with the hem of my green plaid skirt and separate my thighs, parting them wide to expose my soiled cotton panties.

Sain’s eyes grow wild with fascination, his jaw going slack at the image before him. He swallows as I bite my lip, praying to whatever God there is that this is the path I’m meant to travel to bring the true evil to light.“So it’s true. That’s what happens when your body primes itself for sexual endeavors?” he asks breathlessly, still staring at the wetness pooled between my legs.

I almost chuckle at his statement. I’d forgotten the naivety we once shared from an entire childhood of silence when it came to the knowledge of sex.

All we know is what we hear from the sexual endeavors of the tainted and sinful. His brother could teach him a thing or two about priming a female body for sex. The man is a walking state of arousal. He could whisper what a dirty fucking slut I am and I’d be coming on command.

“You’re soaking wet,” he states, his eyes finally traveling up to meet mine. “Like, it’s everywhere.” I nod my head, retaining the knowledge of my wet appearance being caused by his brother, before slowly laying my back against the mattress.

Gripping my panties, I take a quick, calming breath, before sliding them down my thighs and removing them, careful to keep my fresh, satanic looking wound covered in the process.
“I’ve found it happens when I think about you.” I raise onto my elbows again, cocking my head at him. “I get slippery down here. Slippery and wet. I think to ease the pain? Of...”