Epilogue

(Suburban Community of Epione, where she enjoys a lot of her free time. Last chappy, enjoy! :))

Five years later

"Epione!" Flounder called out. "We might run late!"

"Coming, Flounder! I just forgot my lasso!" I shouted back. I was rummaging through the house and was looking for the place I left my golden truth lasso in. I forgot it after last night when I fought against alien invaders who were trying to attack Atlantis.

Flounder was helping me get to Themyscira on time because we had a meeting with the Queen about looking for a place to expand the Amazons. She was thinking of doing so because the island was becoming far more populated due to the new decree five years ago and now, we needed to find new settlement.

"Didn't you leave it somewhere near your bed?" He asked from the kitchen window. I bought a house somewhere in England, in a small town called Eastbourne. It's quite quaint but it is enough of an urbanized town to have what I usually may need. I chose to stay here because like the symbol of Britannia, this place is a bridge to both land and sea. It reminds me a lot of myself.

I do not stay here always though, mostly because the two kingdoms I mediate between need me constantly and I still do my volunteer work at the hospitals in Atlantis. We are now trying to heal their contagious sickness in all of the kingdoms. Not including the occasional military duty I have when Themyscira needs soldiers.

"I can't find it." I told Flounder. My house was near the water and I put a small pool here that has an opening to the nearest river where Flounder can easily enter my house anytime he wants. He is often my companion when I stay here and occasionally, some friends arrive like Rambos and Cassie.

I kept looking for my lasso all around until there was a knock that disturbed my hunt. I sighed in exasperation. "Whatever. You know what? I probably don't even need it." I muttered to myself.

"Flounder, do you know who's knocking?" I asked loudly.

"No!" He replied back. I temporarily removed my golden laurel crown and put on a casual and large hoodie as I was wearing my armor underneath. The knock on the door increased and I shouted, "Hold on! I'm coming."

I went over to the door and opened it. A man wearing a cloak that hid his whole face was standing over my door and he was holding my lasso in front of me. "I think you dropped this." He said in a deep familiar voice. I took my lasso from his hand and nodded, our hands slightly brushing and he was exhibiting a familiar warmth.

"Thank you, sir..."

He removed his hoodie and smiled at me with the warmest and most teary-eyed smile that I have never thought I would see again

He removed his hoodie and smiled at me with the warmest and most teary-eyed smile that I have never thought I would see again. "Chazen. Sir Chazen." He trembled while talking. His face changed from what I saw from him, he was now clean-shaven and much more muscular than I remember of him. "It's nice to see you again, my dear Epione."

---

Author's Note:

WOW! Thank you so much you guys, if you have been reading this far, I would like to say that I am so grateful that you have chosen to read my first book I ever finished and I am frigging glad and happy because I have been writing for years, but finishing a book was never something I thought I would be able to do in my wildest dreams yet here we are! Thank you guys for supporting and reading my book and I just want to say that this book means a lot to me!

I will be glad to have Q&A if there will be a demand for it but right now, it's still to be announced. Thank you so much for reading though!

This book is dedicated to: My mom has been very supportive of me all throughout my life. Thank you, mama! My papa, who has loved me dearly and supported me throughout my college life and continuing. My dad, who has been really great and supportive of me. My siblings, who are always amazed by what I do and who show their support of me by sending me lots of love.

Lastly, I would like to dedicate this to someone who meant a lot to me. Dear L, we may not be talking anymore and things have ended between us pretty badly but I just want you to know that I care about you deeply, hope you're happy, and I have moved on, but honestly without you, this book would have never made it to the light of day so I dedicate this book to you, L. Hope you're in a better place.

Thanks to those who have read this book and liked it! I hope you have a wonderful life and do tell if there should be a second book and let's see if we can turn it into a series. Thank you!