Chapter 12: The Battle in the Middle of the Sea

(Pic is of Xebelian soldiers in the background. All Xebel Atlanteans generally look like this.)

"Who?" I asked as pulled my lasso out and had a stance prepared to fight whoever was there.

"No! You can't fight! The stitches will-" I put the lasso around my hand, and it glowed once more as I looked at him.

"I can. I maybe handicapped but not incapable." I said as I stared at him. He paused and didn't say anything, instead he looked at whoever was ahead to see if they were to attack again. He took the trident and pulled it out of the rock and banged it against the formation.

(Pic is of the rock formation)

There was silence until something came bubbling up in the distant front of us. Something then jumped out of the water and threw spears in our direction. Flounder shouted, 'Go in the water!' before diving himself. I pulled Chazen with me and jumped into the water.

We were deep away from the ocean floor, possibly thirty feet or more. I looked up and saw the spears hit the rock and the attacker was about to return to the water. I prepared and went over to where the rock formation's foundation lay and put my feet over it. When the attacker's body came onto the water, I jumped with incredible strength and propelled myself over to them and pulled them out of the water.

The attacker was surprised and wiggled as I held them in my grip. I felt a metal kind of chest plate on the attacker as I held them in place. As we both ascended from the water, I saw that the attacker wore an armor similar to Atlantean guards who Flounder and I ran away from, the only difference was that it was not a golden color, but a violet one. This armor, however, had no helmet so I could see it was a young Atlantean man with long brown hair and green eyes that attacked us.

The Atlantean roared against me and kicked my stitches, making me wince in pain. I growled against him and threw him across mid-air over to the rock formation. Before I fell down and sank back into the water, I saw him hit his back on the rock and groan in pain.

He shook his head to regain focus and looked at me as I sank back into the water. He then jumped into the water as my body was submerged back in. Bubbles covered my vision but not for long as I felt an incredible speed coming directly at me. I covered myself with my arms in front of me in an "X" style and braced myself for the impact.

Suddenly, the attacker was holding my arms at an incredible speed as he pranced on me and was dashing across the sea, leading us away from the rock formation. It growled in the middle of the sea and as an act to get him away from me, I threw my arms and put my body to the side as he continued to zoom on me. That redirection of force made him lose control and go to another direction.

I took my lasso out and prepared it, strategizing a way to bound him with it. I looked at where he was, a trail of bubbles left, and suddenly he was gone. I looked around to see where he was and in a swift motion, I was abruptly being pushed under. I grunted as I was being pushed but I pulled my lasso around the attacker behind me and took it with my other hand and pulled the attacker over me.