Chapter 18: Take You Down

22nd April 2018

"okaaayyyy check it check it outttt!!!" the audio came through the speakers and the crowd went crazy as dancers flooded the stage around us.  chris and the boys was one one side of the stage and me and the girls were on another, facing each other. ready to battle it out in the dance floor while dancing and singing to Run It. we was re-enacting the music video which was fun.

we were closing into the end of the song and chris came closer to me and stroked up my arm "girl, the way you wearing that bodysuit is turnin' me on" he changed the lyrics to replace it with a bodysuit, which i was wearing. and the crowd went crazy at this "you're the hottest thing that's in these streets." he sang at me then reached down and grabbed his crotch and thrusted towards me "so baby won't you rock me?" he grinded himself into the air and we backed up with smiles on our faces and continued to vs each other.

the song came to an end and the crowd cheered for us.

"california!!" i called out and they screamed back "we're chilling it out a bit for this next song" i said and they cheered at us.
we then performed Next To You together which was beautiful. this was a song about our friendship, and how we'll always be there for each other. and 7 years later, after this song's release, we're still beside each other. which is beautiful.

"CALI!!!" chris shouted to them as the Gimme That music started playing through the speakers "let's take it back to my debut" chris brown patted his chest "Wo-womp-womp-wo-womp-womp-wo-womp" the music played and we jumped into the choreo for this bit
"It's what your body saying
Wo-womp-womp-wo-womp-womp-wo-womp-wo-womp" we continued to dance

"ahahha, hey!!!" i called out to the crowd "CHRIS BROWN IS IN THE BUILDING!!!" i called out and the crowd went nuts as chris began singing as chris and i moved across the stage performing for the crowd

the chrous came around and chris and i went straight into it.

i strutted away and chris followed hot on my heels "ma, take a break, let me exxxplaaainnn to you" he grabbed my hand and twirled me to face him quickly
"What your body got a young boy ready to do (Woo)
If you take a chance to let me put them thangs on youuu" he sang licking his lips as he walked around me as i stayed still, my eyes following him "I could show you why I make them straight A's at school
I'm a hustler, trust my frame and age" he patted his chest and stroked down to his crotch as he sang and i tried holding in my grin

"Got you thinking that I'm just too young to turn your page
I can picture us switching lanes
In the coupe, with you on the phone screaming my name" he sang to me
"Chris!" i said his name and we jumped into the choreo together

"mamma you might be 4 years younger but you hot" chris sang, changing the lyrics, while looking at me and the crowd went crazy. that's going to cause some controversy and rumours.

we finished the song dancing together.

just four songs left to perform together!!!

"this next song" chris announced to the crowd, a little breathless, "she was my main girl in it." he turned and pointed at me "she's been my main girl in quite a few videos of mine, she'll always be my main girl." he grinned happily as i we stood about 6 feet apart "every video is different when we work together, but, this video and song has to be one of my favourites we've worked on together." he said, passionately, and i didn't even know this. so this is news to me!! it was nice to hear that though.

"let's go!" chris announced and the music started up

all of the male dancers was off the stage now, so it was just three of my female dancers and three of chris' female dancers.