Chapter 16: Killer Hips

22nd April 2018

i slowly woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me and i furrowed my brows.
i slightly turned and saw chris lying right behind me, which his body pressed into mine. and i could feel his morning wood pressing against my backside which made me bite my lip.

you're probably wondering why he's in my bed, again??
well we was at the studio late last night, working on our song we started yesterday , and other songs.
we didn't get back to the hotel until 3am so i just let him crash in my bed because there's no room in this hotel for him to get his own room. every room is full according to the front desk, so he's just staying with me basically instead of travelling miles away for the hotel he originally booked.

i shuffle in bed a little which causes a moan from him. "if you're gonna be pressing your ass against me like that at least do something about it." he pressed his crotch harder against my ass "i know your lyin ass is awake too, so don't be messin with me." he gripped my hip gently and pulled me back into him and i moaned back at him.

"that's what i like to hear." he moaned back in my ear

"you always this filthy in a morning??" i asked about to crawl out of bed "only when i wake up next to you." he replied cheekily and pulled me back down in front of him
i laughed and rolled my eyes at him.
he leant up on his arm and i turned to look at him. it felt like he was staring into my soul. his eyes were dark and full of lust.

"you know... i could wake up next to you more often." he grinned ear to ear making me roll my eyes "don't get ahead of yourself breezy." i warned him and he pouted. "oh c'mon" he begged me making me laugh
he leant forward and pressed his lips against mine.

"chris" i pushed back on his chest, and his lips slowly tugged on mine as he pulled back, with his eyes flickering open "yes?" he asked me
"we shouldn't be doing this." i shook my head at him

"why'd that? zayn said he was cool about it now?" he shrugged at me
"no, this isn't even about zayn." i shook my head at him and he sighed laying back down and laying his arm over his forehead as he looked up to the ceiling.

"chris we're supposed to be best friends! you kissing me, us having sex, won't it just make everything complicated?"

"not if we know where we stand, Ro." he turned to me and looked in my eyes.
"there's nothing wrong with friends with benefits." he shook his head "i think we're comfortable in our friendship, i been seen you naked long before we even slept together." he laughed slightly

"no feelings involved." he shook his head "just me and you having fun, ain't nothing wrong with that" he stroked up and down my leg "i could never be with you anyway, your ass is way too high maintenance for me. zayn a good guy to deal with yo ass for that long. you have ME stressed and i ain't even your man."

i laughed and rolled my eyes at his comment "twat"

"could i see yours?" he questioned and i gasped and laughed
"that's vulgar as fuck!" i slapped his chest making him laugh

"what do you say, Ro? i could change your life baby girl." he winked at me and i laughed

"first time i see you getting all emotional and attached i'm dumping your friends with benefits ass." i warn him and he grinned at me "you're bout to have some of the best sex of your life, and i put my life on that." he tapped his chest, acting all passionate. making me laugh at him.

"idiot!" i laughed shaking my head at him

"come here" he pulled on my wrist and pulled me onto his lap "you know, you're like me." he looked up at me and i raised my brows
"how?" i asked him laughing slightly