Chapter 11: Knocked Out

15th April 2018

it was early hours sunday morning and we have been partying all night long.

this is what i am wearing tonight

we was clubbing in the city until 2am and decided to move it back to chris' suite.
my mum is looking after amira so that both zayn and i could celebrate my opening night at coachella, the biggest gig of my career, with my friends. and, neither of us had to worry about amira when she was with my mum. my mum is the greatest!

we've been at chris' for about a hour now, we had a lot of people here, my dancers, a few of bey's dancers. bey and jay were here. zayn. justin. hailey baldwin. travis scott. kendall and kylie jenner. and my sister paris.
the suite was packed with bodies, and that's how we liked it.

Loyal, by chris, lil wayne and tyga was playing and we all danced to the song. zayn was over in the corner smoking a blunt with travis scott. they weren't the ones to get up and dance like the rest of us.

"aaahhh, these hoes ain't loyal" chris and i sang together as he wagged his finger in my face
we carried on singing together around everyone else who was singing.
bey was right next to us dancing with kelly rowland who was here.
"when a rich n***a want you" i sang sassily in chris' face

Zayn's POV
i was watching them as i smoked on a blunt with travis, while jay sat on the other side of me watching beyoncé have the time of her life.
"and your n***a can't do nothin' for you" chris sang in her face with a massive grin as he grabbed her waist with one hand and danced around her so he was now behind her body, pressed against her.
i sighed and sat back into the couch, pressing my back against it hard.
jay must of seen my reaction and looked between, chris, royalty and i.

"zayn, man, they've been best friends a while, i don't think there's nothing in it." jay said in my ear patting my shoulder

"still hurts bro" i said back blowing the smoke out of my mouth.
"yeah i get you." he nodded understandably

"there's really nothing going on between them?" i asked him and jay shrugged "if there is i don't know about it, and i'm sure she'd tell me. i think she sort of looks at me as a guardian, if you feelin' what im saying" jay said and i nodded "but he has always had a crush on her, i think he's always been vocal about that. even in the media. i mean, he named his daughter after her." jay shrugged "we know he fancies her. but.. whether he's acted on it?? i don't know man" jay added and i bit my lip