Chapter 1: Royalty

13th April 2018

my last day of rehearsals are today, i am going to be joining beyoncé on stage tomorrow for her performance at coachella.

i've been rehearsing with her for MONTHS, i choreographed most of her performance for her which was a complete honour. no matter how many times i work with this woman over the course of my career i am still completely honoured.

i have been in the music industry 10 years this year. which is crazy considering i am only 24 years old. i'm still so young!
and in celebration of my 10th year in music releasing a rap/pop/r&b album. which is big for me, i'm a pop and r&b artist through and through. but i've always loved rap& hip hop. so i have collaborated with some of my favourite rappers for the rap tracks on my album.

i release my album called 'QUEEN' on February 20th. which is the 10th anniversary of my first album. as you can tell for me this is BIG. my album release party was filled with STARS. all the way from lil wayne to travis scott, from drake to nicki, from my auntie janet to beyoncé.
and from zayn to chris brown & usher.
there was a good selection of people there, all my friends and people who i had worked with over the last ten years, they came to celebrate me. and i was completely honoured.

in the 10 years i've been releasing music i have released 7 albums, one being a collaborative album with justin bieber with songs on that we've collaborated with over the years so we decided to make it a album. and it debuted at number 2 here in america. then it went to number one a week after. and we was so grateful.

it's probably best if i introduce myself.
i am called Royalty Reign Naomi Janet Jackson. long name right?
that's my dad for you! he could never just simply name us ahahha. but i have got the longest name out of me and my siblings, paris coming in second with the longest name. then prince then bigi.

yes, i am michael jackson's daughter. his first daughter, and first child. that's why he named me royalty jackson. that's what he says, anyway.
and my mother is naomi campbell.
so i do come from royalty and both sides, my father is the king of pop, and my mother is one of the best models to walk the catwalk ever. so, my family is pretty iconic as you know!
and, we have another addition to our iconic family.
my daughter.

yes. MY VERY OWN DAUGHTER.

Amira Jackson Malik.
her father, is zayn malik.
she was born in 2015.
December 31st 2015.
so she is 2 years old.
me and zayn were together from 2010 to 2018. he was the love of my entire life. i had never loved anyone like i did him. well, i had never been with anyone before i was with him. so he was my first love and will probably be my last.
don't get me wrong, we wasn't together for 8 straight years, we split up every now and again throughout the 8 years and we slept with other people.

but zayn and i broke up on the 5th of this month.
i was in his music video for his single that he literally released yesterday, it's called Let Me. and i will be in his second single's music video Entertainer that will be released next month.

zayn and i never ended on bad terms, i think we just knew this was it for us. that's what we both felt like anyway. our lives were so different now, i am so busy and don't have enough time for him which broke both of our hearts. but we understand that this is what happens when you live the life we do, especially me, being one of the biggest stars on the planet.
when i'm not busy, i obviously want to be with him and amira, but he felt like he was being put last out of everything on my life. and i was hurt he felt that way but i was grateful he communicated with me instead of arguing all the time.

i can't fault zayn as a man. i can't fault him as my partner, and i certainly can't fault him as the father of my girl.
he's the best father in the world.
and he's one of the most loving guys i know.

and it'll always be one of the biggest pleasures that i got to share so many years with him.
and i'll forever love him for giving me my daughter. me and him are still tied for life, and there's not anyone else i'd rather be tied to for life, if i'm being honest!
and i know he'll always be there for me when i need him.
that's just the man zayn is!
and he's been so supportive of my career.
and we've even collaborated again this year on 'No Candle No Light' which is on his upcoming album. the song is sort of about losing a love, falling out of love. how the fire is no longer blazing. which is wasn't for us.. and that's a lyric from the song "The fire, the fire ain't no longer blazin'
I, I woke up on the wrong side of ya
You don't even know that I left, do ya?
Can't handle my love
Can't handle your lies"

and "I can't do it, no baby, I can't do it
I only end up losing, who are we really fooling? Let's
Agree to disagree, somethings aren't meant to be
But I wanted you and me
SMS in the morning like"

those are the words he speaks, and i'm so glad he could be open with me while we wrote this together.

and the fans, when hearing this, will understand our love and how it came to an end.
the song is a bit hard in some ways "no candle no light for you" which isn't true, there will always be a light in our hearts for each other. but, strictly for entertainment purposes we went deeper than what the root of our problem was. which will cause a stir in the public when this song is released with the album but who cares.

speaking of albums.
the tracklist of my QUEEN album looked like this;
• Step On Up
• Don't Call Me Up
• Too Good at Goodbyes
• goodnight n go
• zayn malik
• everytime
• Forget You Not
• Hollywood Tonight (Michael Jackson & Royalty Jackson)
Disc 2
• Ganja Burn
• Barbie Dreams
• Hard White (Royalty Jackson & Nicki Minaj)
• Bed (Royalty Jackson & Ariana Grande)
• LLC
• Inspiration Outro

inspirations is arguable one of my favourite songs off of the album and it's only 58 seconds long. and it's only the first 31 seconds that actually have lyrics.
here are the lyrics
Inspirations lyrics:
Capleton, Beenie Man, Usher, uh-oh
Sizzla Kalonji, Kartel, Britney, go suh
Super Cat, all over his Ferragamo, I know
Destra Garcia, Machel Montano, Jacksons
Chris Brown, Lady Beyoncé, Tina, Janet
DJ, pull up, Jay Z Killer, uh-huh
Naomi Elaine Campbell
Anyting we wear, gyal gwan try on (okay)
Bless up, Mike Jack', yes, king lion
Marchin', with Janet Jack' to Zion
Caribbean tings what I on
Me and ZAYN gettin' paper like what ink dry on

i wrote this solely myself. and i had the most fun doing it. i brought in all of my inspirations in one rap. i love it. it didn't take me long to put together, i free-styled it while chris brown was sat in the room with me. i had a writing camp with him that day and came up with this.
he was watching me freestyle it over a loop sample i had made, so the beat just played and played while i put stuff together and chris was sat on a swivel chair saying "oh. oh" to every beat and every thing i said. which was funny to see. he was vibinnnnn!!!

as well as performing with beyoncé tomorrow, i have my OWN set on the 15th and 20th of this month at coachella making me the 2nd blacl woman to headline coachella, that will be after beyoncé which is the biggest honour to achieve with her!!

i have a few guests during my coachella performance too.
beyoncé, jay z, chris brown, justin bieber and ariana grande. and my auntie janet is joining me which i'm excited about!! our performance is a tribute to my father during a little tribute section i'm doing for him.
i'm so excited to perform with everyone!!! it's gonna be insane for me, this is going to be my biggest gig of my career.

i've come so far, and i just really wish my dad was here to see it.