Chapter Seventy Seven

"Oh his dick is going to get hard just my looking at you. And if he doesn't then he doesn't love you." Maria looked at her, checking her out from top to bottom.

"Yes Girl! Get a good fuck tonight!" Nyala added.

Aila took a moment to answer. She felt herself go red at the suggestion.

"Girls, please...just don't say that."

"What? Did we say something?" Maria asked, faking innocence.

"Yeah. Ain't nothing wrong with getting fucked. Make sure you use this energy. How old is Kookie? 23? About to be 24 in September? Uff girl! The things I would do with that stamina." Antônia threw her head back imagining the things she could make Jungkook do.

"He looks like he's such a good boy too, ready to please.... Is he?" Nyala asked Aila.

She looked down at her hands, not knowing how to answer.

"Well, we haven't done that. I haven't been with any of them like that."

"What!?" The three females exclaimed!

"But why! They eat you up every time they even so look your way." Maria asked.

"I... I don't know. The most we've ever done was.... Namjoon going... down on me."

"What!? When! Uff girl! You had the Namjoon between your legs!" Nyala practically screamed in the room.

"Damn. Does he eat good? He also looks like he likes to please his partners." Antônia raised her eyebrows as she asked the question.

"He's... yeah,.. umm... really good."

The girls screamed like teenagers talking about boys for the first time as Aila almost clenched her legs together at the memory.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! We need to get you finished! We can't get distracted by talking about a sexy man eating pussy. What time is this party again?"

Just in time they heard a voice coming from the kitchen.

"Fuck! That's Kookie! He's here! He can't see her yet!"

Nyala and Antônia rushed out the room to make sure Jungkook didn't come into the bedroom.

"Ok let me just finish. I'm so glad you have such beautiful skin. It's so easy to apply makeup and we don't need too much to make you look gorgeous." Maria finished the final touches to her masterpiece, feeling her heart speed up at being so close to Aila.

They had agreed to not pursue Aila, but that didn't mean they didn't get the flares of desire from time to time. Sometimes they wondered what her lips tasted like or how good she must look naked, begging on a bed.

"Ok! All done!" Maria clearly her throat and stepped away, quickly looking away and distracting herself with cleaning up the mess.

Aila took a look at her face in the mirror. It was a soft, very subtle glam as Maria had put it. No need for heavy contouring when it was just going to overshadow her beauty.

The dress was short, coming mid thigh, a split on one side coming up to her hip. The skirt was somewhat lose but then the dress tighten on her mid section almost like a corset. A square neckline draped on her chest with thin straps going around her neck and shoulder. The shoulder straps were attached to long, see through sleeves that flowed at the hands. The dress was sexy. It showcased her legs, the curves of her body and her chest looked bigger, prominent in the dress. The color was also cute. It was a soft, blush pink.

"Don't you think this is too much for a company dinner?"

"Babe, you look beautiful and sexy. Let the boys have this. Oh my God! I wish I was there to see the other's faces! Everyone thinks you're Kookie's girlfriend right?"